MMA Fighters Getting Exposed In Boxing For Having Weak Chins..

problem is that his mma oponents have poor boxing also

I meant to type Oliver McCall. I was watching the George Foreman fight where he knocked Moore out while typing that and I guess I did not realized what I had typed.

I made a simple mistake. Forgive me for being a human being.

You can't make post after post being an insulting and angry cunt then expect the benefit of the doubt when you fuck up. You've proven you don't deserve it. You've been exposed as the angry fraud you are. If you're going to continue being an asshole make sure to fact check your shit son.

You can't make post after post being an insulting and angry cunt then expect the benefit of the doubt when you fuck up. You've proven you don't deserve it. You've been exposed as the angry fraud you are. If you're going to continue being an asshole make sure to fact check your shit son.

I know you want to jerk off to a simple mistake I made and look in the mirror and tell yourself that you finally got me then go ahead.

But relax princess. If I did not know about boxing I would not had even mention Michael Grant for example, who was supposed to be this big heavyweight prospect.

You are just an inbred idiot who suffers from poor reading comprehension and could not even get the point of what I posted in my thread.

Go to sleep virgin. Maybe in ten years you will finally save enough money from you money's allowance to be able to afford to get laid on Backpage.

LOL

I'm not sure why people are like this..... so insecure about the sport they love. MMA is a great sport, boxing is a great sport, kickboxing is a great sport.

The dumbest thing is all the people that love MMA yet bitch about takedowns and ground fights.... then turn around and hate on boxing... which is basically a competition of the best stand-up fighters in the world... something you would think they would enjoy since they complain about grappling.

And we've never seen a top level boxing talent ever try MMA, so we have no idea how they would perform. Some would most likely perform very well after some training. Many of them already have some cross training. Many of them also succeeded in kickboxing as well, meaning the whole "THEY NEVER SEEN A KICK IN THEIR LIFE" shtick is also pretty retarded.

No bro this is too much intelligent logic for Sherdog!!!!

no, the lesser talented guys go to be mma stars after they fail at boxing (like conor)
Maybe you are right. Floyd should take an MMA fight against Conor and show us how much better he is.

Back