MMA Fighters Getting Exposed In Boxing For Having Weak Chins..

The beauty of pro boxing aside from the art and style itself, is the process of how the sport is made for those with weak chins to get weeded out as they fight others to climb up the ladder.

The ones with weak chins gets KOed and usually they either readjust themselves and become great like Manny Pacqiuao, or they retire or they go on to fight in other combat sports (Anderson Silva got TKOed in his first pro boxing match. Rey Sefo got KOed in a boxing match and ended up leaving the sport to do K-1 full time, yet he was known for having a granite chin in K-1).

The exception to the rule is if a boxer has really incredible reflexes with great defense which makes it hard to hit him until his chin finally gets exposed later on in his career (Roy Jones Jr).

Last year in 2015, Mike Perry got KOed in a pro boxing match. The dude he fought was throwing feint jabs to his body and quickly followed with a overhand that dropped Perry.

In MMA you have fighters whose primary style is not boxing so they go on to learn the basics of the sweet science but do not advance as much as other may. Perry has so far fought these type of fighters and has looked as if he is a Golden Glove Prodigy....When in reality he is a fighter with good basic boxing which is complimented by his power.

BUT his chin has been checked and exposed. Any fighter with good enough boxing skills that watches his pro boxing fight will know this and feel confident that they can take him out.

I don't think Pacquiao is a good example tbh. His chin looked solid even as a flyweight. He was KO'd by a bodyshot, which was no doubt attributed to the weight.

I can't think of anyone offhand who was KO'd and adjusted their style accordingly, maybe Khan somewhat, and he is legitimately chinny.

Ward is an example of a guy who looked to be chinny early on, then readjusted his style to be more Hopkins than Jones, and was much more successful as a result.

Is in how 1 dimensional it is, so lesser talented guys only have to focus on one thing.

This can go for any single stye sport. Yet inbred retards like yourself only target boxing which I find weird.

Roger Gracie is a great talented grappler but got demolished by a strongman bodybuilder. But yet no one would shit on Jujitsu (which would be stupid anyways).

But Boxing is the only sport label as "one dimensional, this and that".

Many of you would salivate to the mention of Alexander Karelin when in fact he was a one dimensional stylist even though he was a heavily talented and great Greco Roman wrestler.

When you say "less talented", you say it in a form of it being subject

better to be great at one thing than mediocre at everything
Yeah, Demian Maia is mediocre at BJJ.

Boxers must be terrible athletes if they would lose to mediocre people and get made to look like an amateur child.

The beauty of this thread is that it started out as boxing, and blind sided me with a shot at that screaming woman Perry. I like this.

This can go for any single stye sport. Yet inbred retards like yourself only target boxing which I find weird.
Actually you are an idiot and have no idea what I target. These threads are only made by inbred retard boxing fans, because most other people recognize multiple disciplines and a ground game, TDD, and striking will defeat their single discipline and don't make these moronic threads.

Boxing fools are a certain kind of special. I love how you make an MMA vs. Boxing thread and then complain MMA vs. Boxing threads belong in 2007.

I agree, no idea why you made a thread that belongs in 2007. You should be answering the question not asking it, since you were the one who did it.

Are your parents siblings?

You obviously did not get the point of the thread you idiot.

My point is that a MMA fighter may be deemed as having a great chin or being a great stand up artist when in fact his chin got exposed in a pro boxing match and that is what makes that sport great.

Till this day old school MMA fans talks about how Ricco Rodriguez submitted Big Nog in a grappling match, when in fact Big Nog never got submitted in MMA before. He was somewhat exposed in a sport that was not even MMA.

Again, the defensive reaction from people on here like yourself becuase of someone talking positive about boxing shows that you idiots still hate boxing because of the 2007 "MMA vs Boxing" war.

My point is that a MMA fighter may be deemed as having a great chin or being a great stand up artist when in fact his chin got exposed in a pro boxing match and that is what makes that sport great.
Yeah, your point is that boxing is superior because in MMA guys can have a granite chin, but they get exposed in the superior sport of boxing. And as proof you cite the guy who started out his career as a boxer, Anderson Silva. Because obviously someone who was NOT a boxer would have a severe disadvantage in a boxing fight if they could not use their other standup skills. So you obviously would not be quite that stupid to think that would have any meaning.

Actually he didn't mention James Toney by name. In general, if Mcgregor is going to beat Mayweather, it's of course going to be by submission. Is he going to outbox him or Ko him? It will be by submission.

Actually McGregor is not a video game character. He is a human being who has emotions such as pride and ego. If he really believes that he can beat Mayweather in a boxing match then he would dare try to box with Mayweather in the cage which would only backfire on him.

This is what happened to Tim Sylvia.

MMA is not as black and white as you basement dwelling video gamers make it out to be. It is way more dynamic than that.

Second, the point was you asked me "what does that have to do with the thread."

Like I said, you brought it up. If you didn't say Tim Sylvia, I would not have said James Toney. You brought it up.

"What the fuck does this has to do with the thread you inbred idiot."

Like I said. You brought it up. It doesn't matter if you were arguing with someone. You can't accuse me if having nothing to do with the thread when you brought it up.

Again. I was replying to the other idiot who took a swipe at boxing. His response had nothing to do with the thread and you are too stupid to see how bias you are with your cherry picking my comment to respond to over his.

Just say that you hate Boxing and quit trolling me already.

Last edited:
Well I am Latino. We still appreciate it heavily. Eespecially here in New York.

You would not understand this because you are an inbred hick from small town of 800.
You sound more like a Chicano. Double check that family tree

I enjoyed the thrashing G0DSPEED gave TS in this thread. Would read again.

The hate is real strong in this thread. Fighters like Conner and Anderson are two fighters that have used boxing techniques to devastating effect. People talk of matrix mode etc.....but in actuality both fighters are just ahead of the curb in regards to boxing technique. I look forward to seeing who will carry on the tradition in the future.

I don't think you realize what you just agreed with, but alright.

I am not a delusional boxing fan who hates MMA.

Nor am I so bias in hating in Boxing that I do not give it the credit that it deserves unlike you idiots.

Boxers have won in MMA because at the end of the day every MMA fight starts on the feet and a boxer usually has a puncher's chance. That was all I was saying.

I enjoyed the thrashing G0DSPEED gave TS in this thread. Would read again.

How are they trashing me?

I just don't get why you inbred idiots are so insecure when boxing is complimented on here.

Yet if it was Jujitsu or K-1 or Muiay Thai than you same idiots would be salivating.

You have to be really stupid to not see how bias you are while being stuck in the 2005 "MMA vs Boxing" war.

To say that they are trashing me is imply your own subjective opinion based of your parents being siblings.

Last edited:
Yeah, your point is that boxing is superior

I never said this idiot.

When did I say that Boxing is superior?

I said that in boxing a MMA fighter can get exposed for having a weak chin when in MMA he may look like he has a great chin or world class boxing.

That was my point.

When Mike Perry gets knocked out in MMA, it will not be a surprise to those that knows that his chin is mediocre.

i don't fucking like it.... i watch it only when there are superfights so not very often

I have a feeling you're are being intentionally dishonest for affect. Anderson didn't start with boxing and then move to mma. He had already had a couple pro mma fights before his first pro boxing match.

I never said that he started in boxing.

Read it again over and over. Ask your caretaker to help read it for you if it will make it easier for you.

How are they trashing me?

I just don't get why you inbred idiots are so insecure when boxing is complimented on here.

Yet if it was Jujits or K-1 or Muiay Thai than you same idiots would be salivating.

You have to be really stupid to not see how bias you are while being stuck in the 2005 "MMA vs Boxing" war.

To say that they are trashing me is imply your own subjective opinion based of your parents being siblings.

Yea the level of insecurity in this thread is pretty sad.

I don't think Pacquiao is a good example tbh. His chin looked solid even as a flyweight. He was KO'd by a bodyshot, which was no doubt attributed to the weight.

I can't think of anyone offhand who was KO'd and adjusted their style accordingly, maybe Khan somewhat, and he is legitimately chinny.

Ward is an example of a guy who looked to be chinny early on, then readjusted his style to be more Hopkins than Jones, and was much more successful as a result.

How about Wladimir Klitschko?

Lennox Lewis who got KOed by Oliver McCall.

Last edited:
Actually you are an idiot and have no idea what I target. These threads are only made by inbred retard boxing fans, because most other people recognize multiple disciplines and a ground game, TDD, and striking will defeat their single discipline and don't make these moronic threads.

Boxing fools are a certain kind of special. I love how you make an MMA vs. Boxing thread and then complain MMA vs. Boxing threads belong in 2007.

If this is what you got from reading the thread, then you should go back to grade school to help you develop better reading comprehension.

Are you really this idiotic to not understand the point of the thread?

You are the one making it into a "MMA vs Boxing" 2007 shit. Not me.

So please answer me this question...

Is the reason why you hate boxing so much because:

A) A big bad boxer used to beat you up when you were a kid?

B) A Boxer had sex with one of your female relatives or a chick you have a crush on?

C) You were one of the sheep minded basement dwellers in 2007 who felt that you have to hate Boxing as a MMA fan or otherwise it would be consider blasphemy?

D) You are a racist inbred hick who hates boxing because it is dominated by blacks, Latinos and white foreigners?

Please do not reply without an answer.

Actually McGregor is not a video game character. He is a human being who has emotions such as pride and ego. If he really believes that he can beat Mayweather in a boxing match then he would dare try to box with Mayweather in the cage which would only backfire on him.

This is what happened to Tim Sylvia.

MMA is not as black and white as you basement dwelling video gamers make it out to be. It is way more dynamic than that.

[quote[
Second, the point was you asked me "what does that have to do with the thread."

Like I said, you brought it up. If you didn't say Tim Sylvia, I would not have said James Toney. You brought it up.

"What the fuck does this has to do with the thread you inbred idiot."

Like I said. You brought it up. It doesn't matter if you were arguing with someone. You can't accuse me if having nothing to do with the thread when you brought it up.

Again. I was replying to the other idiot who took a swipe at boxing. His response had nothing to do with the thread and you are too stupid to see how bias you are with your cherry picking my comment to respond to over his.

Just say that you hate Boxing and quit trolling me already.

There is a reason why your comment to like ratio is that of Floyd Mayweather's exact high school GPA to the decimal.

Since you are do not understand the concept of relevance, let me break it down:

1) You make a thread.
2) Someone brings up a point.
3) You counter the point.
4) I counter the point you counter.
5) You accuse me of bringing up a "new and irreverent" point that had already been in play.

In other words, I would not have even said the name James Toney if you didn't say Tim Syvlia. Go back and scroll to my first post on the thread. Would that comment make sense if you didn't bring up Tim Sylvia? No. Because without YOUR POINT, I would not have said anything.

"His response had nothing to do with the thread and you are too stupid to see how bias you are with your cherry picking my comment to respond to over his"

Now you've changed the argument again. So now HE is the one who brought up the a stupid point? not me right? He did? Yeah and guess who responded to that guy's stupid point that allowed others to respond to you? Yeah..that's you.

"Actually McGregor is not a video game character. He is a human being who has emotions such as pride and ego. If he really believes that he can beat Mayweather in a boxing match then he would dare try to box with Mayweather in the cage which would only backfire on him."

Yeah and you are calling other people retards? Lol. Everyone should put this guy on their ignore list. His a racist with an IQ that can be square rooted into a single digit.

Back