MMA fighters arent that tough. I've felt their power. I could beat these guys

View attachment 468405

hey Jehannus, @Dark Individual ... another fool who posted his pic... jus like ya ... Dafuk?

Great pic buddy and I am sure you would destroy 5'4 little chihuahuas like @gono btw

jeha-gif.468317

What surprised me most was that the image seems to be unique (not just random image from the internetz). That could really be TS!

That’s also all the fcks I give, so good day to all of you.

But could you do it on a cold rainy night in stoke?

Last edited:
50/50 against Jon Jones?

Pussy. I'd kick both of your asses and eat a protein bar while sitting on your corpses.

Clearly this dudes never seen the video or roger Huerta(145lbs) knocking out the ut linebacker(250lbs) there’s much more than being big and strong to fighting

23iv4gk.jpg

Me: 6'1, 220 lbs and built like a brick shit house. This might sound crazy to most on here but I feel I have potential to be Light Heavywheight champ.

Heres the story.

I live in the Bay Area region of California near San Jose. Back in 2016, Jake O'Brien along with some other low card, MMA fighter from Bellator(I forget his name) held a grappling siminar open to all who where interested in MMA for a fee.

We all entered the Gym and sat in a circle with O'Brien and his friend in the middle, talikng down to people and trying to act like alpha's just because their MMA Fighters. It wasnt what he said, it was how he said it. I didnt like his tone.

The guy Continuously talked about how he fought Jon Jones, failing to mention that he got his ass kicked from pillar to post.

The whole siminar was a sham, with O'Brien and the other goof talking and acting like tough guys and showing some grappling maneuvers and techniques to clueless fans and soccer moms in the crowd. There came a point where they where showing the technique for double leg takedowns. O'Brien relentlessly double legged a 250 lb soccer mom and took her down with no resistance. One after the other, O'Brien and his no name friend quickly dispatched these soccer moms and pencil neck geeks and made it look easy. No TDD whatsoever. Then it was my turn.....

O'Brien had already tested my patience with the tone he was using and I couldnt wait to get my hands on him to embarrass him. I couldnt wait to attempt to stuff his double leg takedown. Now. Keep in mind, I have no prior combat training whatsoevever. But as you can see by the picture. I'm a fucking beast of a man. Not to brag but facts are facts.

O'Brien called me up to go against the wall and got into position to double leg me. Little did he know, I gameplanned stuffing his takedowb. I replayed chael/Silva 2 in my head and remembered Andersons technique.

O'Brien started from the clinch and quickly dove down for my legs. I quickly turned my hips to the side, bent down a little and spread my legs wide at an angle to the point where O'Brien struggled to get me down. He started to get frustrated and eent for a 2nd attempt. This time, I used no technique. I just pushed him to the side the second he tried to grab my legs like a little child. I was so surprised at how much stronger I was than the guy. If provoked, I felt I could have easily thrown him through the wall.

O'BRIEN clearly embarrassed and pissed off tells his no name bum friend to take his shot at me with a double leg. He too was surprised by my Aldo level TDD.

You see, I'm not impressed by these MMA pros. I watch these guys on tv and they are slow, flat footed and have no cardio and most of them dont throw combinations.

I am confident I could beat at least 95% of the UFC LHW roster. I am a physical specimen. I am not a pro athlete but I am an A Level Athlete physically. I would break these guys.

I am unorthodox. I do things that nobody would expect or see coming. They wouldnt have an anser for my Neo movement and I dont get tired.

Matchups I think would be challenging for me:

Jones: I think its 50/50. Either way, it would be a dogfight for the both of us.

Rumbls Johnson: His power is real. I might get KTFO.

DC: I wouldnt have an answer for his Olympic Wrestling if he gets ahold of me. But I am lanky and long enough for him to have a hard time closing the distance.
Wolf Ticket

Bookmarking this shit so when you make more dumbass threads I can remind you of how delusional you really are. You think you're hard posing next to a fucking bunk bed <45> does daddy tuck you in to?
Here's TS when he wakes up after daily dose of narcotics
aid1333243-v4-728px-Recognize-Delusional-Disorders-Step-9.jpg

a4136936198_10.jpg

Lol thats not a bedbunk. That's a beast station. That's what I use to get big. Hand made out of wood like real beasts do.

Last edited:
DC: I wouldnt have an answer for his Olympic Wrestling if he gets ahold of me. But I am lanky and long enough for him to have a hard time closing the distance.

Hard time?!?!?! HARD TIME?!?!?!?

giphy.gif

Jones: I think its 50/50. Either way, it would be a dogfight for the both of us.

50-50?!?!?!?! 50-50?!?!?!?!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Might?!?!?!?! MIGHT?!?!?!?!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

23iv4gk.jpg

Me: 6'1, 220 lbs and built like a brick shit house. This might sound crazy to most on here but I feel I have potential to be Light Heavywheight champ.

Heres the story.

I live in the Bay Area region of California near San Jose. Back in 2016, Jake O'Brien along with some other low card, MMA fighter from Bellator(I forget his name) held a grappling siminar open to all who where interested in MMA for a fee.

We all entered the Gym and sat in a circle with O'Brien and his friend in the middle, talikng down to people and trying to act like alpha's just because their MMA Fighters. It wasnt what he said, it was how he said it. I didnt like his tone.

The guy Continuously talked about how he fought Jon Jones, failing to mention that he got his ass kicked from pillar to post.

The whole siminar was a sham, with O'Brien and the other goof talking and acting like tough guys and showing some grappling maneuvers and techniques to clueless fans and soccer moms in the crowd. There came a point where they where showing the technique for double leg takedowns. O'Brien relentlessly double legged a 250 lb soccer mom and took her down with no resistance. One after the other, O'Brien and his no name friend quickly dispatched these soccer moms and pencil neck geeks and made it look easy. No TDD whatsoever. Then it was my turn.....

O'Brien had already tested my patience with the tone he was using and I couldnt wait to get my hands on him to embarrass him. I couldnt wait to attempt to stuff his double leg takedown. Now. Keep in mind, I have no prior combat training whatsoevever. But as you can see by the picture. I'm a fucking beast of a man. Not to brag but facts are facts.

O'Brien called me up to go against the wall and got into position to double leg me. Little did he know, I gameplanned stuffing his takedowb. I replayed chael/Silva 2 in my head and remembered Andersons technique.

O'Brien started from the clinch and quickly dove down for my legs. I quickly turned my hips to the side, bent down a little and spread my legs wide at an angle to the point where O'Brien struggled to get me down. He started to get frustrated and eent for a 2nd attempt. This time, I used no technique. I just pushed him to the side the second he tried to grab my legs like a little child. I was so surprised at how much stronger I was than the guy. If provoked, I felt I could have easily thrown him through the wall.

O'BRIEN clearly embarrassed and pissed off tells his no name bum friend to take his shot at me with a double leg. He too was surprised by my Aldo level TDD.

You see, I'm not impressed by these MMA pros. I watch these guys on tv and they are slow, flat footed and have no cardio and most of them dont throw combinations.

I am confident I could beat at least 95% of the UFC LHW roster. I am a physical specimen. I am not a pro athlete but I am an A Level Athlete physically. I would break these guys.

I am unorthodox. I do things that nobody would expect or see coming. They wouldnt have an anser for my Neo movement and I dont get tired.

Matchups I think would be challenging for me:

STFU you fucking pussy keyboard CUCK you wouldnt even beat the champ in your local county let alone an elite... god you are a fucking moron

Haha what people don’t realize is anyone can have initial success against the best of the best for 20 seconds at a time.

In my memory I have a whole highlight reel of me doing amazing things to professional fighters. But these are literally just fleeting moments

God I hope this is trolling bc if not this is clinical delusion. To think that just bc you have abs and are "lanky" that DC might have a hard time closing the distance.... Its not a matter of if or might, DC WILL close the distance and mop the floor with you the second he got anywhere near you. DC is an olympic wrestler that has taken down everyone he has fought...

And Jones would kill probably every man on this earth easily.

Lmao at all of the jelous Shertards in here bashing my flawless body out of hate. Could care less what fedora wearing neck beards think about my body. The pic was just to show you all ehy I was able to embarrass O'Brien and to let you all knie that I would dominate each and every shertard in real life.

That body is your mommas best friend. Thats all that matters.

Trying to act like Alphas.... This is hysterical the majority of mma fighters would definitely by Alphas, You posting a shirtless picture on Sherdof and writing multiple paragraphs about how badass you are is way bigger douche bag move than anything they could have done at that gym.... This idea that you are capable of melting a percentage of the UFC roster by putting in 1/10 the effort and dedication of the average professional fighter is not only ridiculous but incredibly annoying... I have some pretty crazy advice, but maybe you could stop being a arrogant douche that thinks he is better than most of the planet and actually do something productive?

Havent you read the articles last month? "Mcgregor fans get KO'd stiff in Vegas? Who do you think was doing the KO'ing?

Back