MMA fighters arent that tough. I've felt their power. I could beat these guys

You aren’t special TS. Average sherdogger is taller and bigger.
He is special.

The average sherdogger is way taller and bigger
usZRR.jpg

TS sounds like a beast tbh. Danny white needs to sign him asap and clean up the lhw division

Do you often get in fights at Wallmart, TS?

Bookmarking this shit so when you make more dumbass threads I can remind you of how delusional you really are. You think you're hard posing next to a fucking bunk bed <45> does daddy tuck you in to?
Here's TS when he wakes up after daily dose of narcotics
aid1333243-v4-728px-Recognize-Delusional-Disorders-Step-9.jpg

a4136936198_10.jpg

I'm frustrated that you cut off the caption to the left of the pencil in the blue circle. What did it say?

Happened in 2016 and not one person has a phone video of any of it, I'll bet. Nothing like that happens in this day and age without some douchebag recording it on their phone.

No video = didn't happen.

I can't tell if he's serious or not.
And why is OP so fuckin short.
I'm 6'12 300lbs with a 98 inch reach.
If I REALLY wanted I could cut to 125 and take every title

Holy shit, imagine being that sad to wrote this shit.

And he downloaded pic from the google showing some bitch tits guy hahahaha.

Cool story bro.

I live in HB, CA. We have wicked badass fighters all around. I like to play some street ball by HB High on Main Street courts. Anyways, one day I am playing a friendly 5 on 5 and we just won so the next group is looking for "next". In this group is Clebber, but he's not tall. BJJ Blackbelt badass and MMA fighter, he has a few UFC guys at his gym and for some reason they want to play some ball. Werdum and Rafael were with Clebber and a few other King's MMA guys.

We started playing and the Brazillians weren't bad, but when I crossed over on Dos Anjos, blew past him and dunked, it all turned from smiles to bad. He shoves me and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air

tumblr_nuhaw7FPzL1qlgbzbo1_500.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I believe you, but there are too many variables to MMA for you to have a chance against a pro if you don't train.

You can be stronger than Jake O'Brien, but MMA is complex.

For one there is cardio. Even if you throw a guy around and ragdoll him for 45 seconds, then what?

Second of all there is boxing, muay thai, wrestling and BJJ involved.

Sure, you are a big, strong guy and were able to stop a double leg with a wall behind you while knowing that it was coming... But it is a completely different story when a guy is feinting with punches and then masking his takedown attempt behind strikes.

Its also completely different if you are going against a high level wrestler who knows how to chain wrestle. Guys who will fail the first takedown attempt on purpose just to set you up and get you to sprawl the way that he wants to, so that he can get a different takedown, which was his plan all along. For example Khabib does this a lot.

Its a much trickier game than you think.

You should have put gloves on and sparred the guy at 100% for 3 rounds if you want to know how you would do in a real MMA fight.

You didn't take a picture of your whole body, you got a hunch back, you got a beer belly, no wrestling ,no ju jitsu background, no formal striking background, and I bet that guy would've pile drive your ass if it was a real fight because he fights fora living and you don't. Sounds like your just high on your own shit and it was full of projecting shit because you come off as how you describe this dude's seminar you went to.

Holy fucking Hannah!!!! That was one of the best posts ever here!!! You just know he is some needle dick 13 year old typing fast and furiously in his parents basement. But, I love the fact he said pencil neck geek!!!!

TS you make the Conor nuthuggers look rational.

We should start a gofundme to watch you get you're ass kicked.

Its always the guys that never trains that thinks they can beat pro fighters.

ed675ebe-c7a1-460c-aede-cde32a766a6e.jpg

23iv4gk.jpg

Me: 6'1, 220 lbs and built like a brick shit house. This might sound crazy to most on here but I feel I have potential to be Light Heavywheight champ.

Heres the story.

I live in the Bay Area region of California near San Jose. Back in 2016, Jake O'Brien along with some other low card, MMA fighter from Bellator(I forget his name) held a grappling siminar open to all who where interested in MMA for a fee.

We all entered the Gym and sat in a circle with O'Brien and his friend in the middle, talikng down to people and trying to act like alpha's just because their MMA Fighters. It wasnt what he said, it was how he said it. I didnt like his tone.

The guy Continuously talked about how he fought Jon Jones, failing to mention that he got his ass kicked from pillar to post.

The whole siminar was a sham, with O'Brien and the other goof talking and acting like tough guys and showing some grappling maneuvers and techniques to clueless fans and soccer moms in the crowd. There came a point where they where showing the technique for double leg takedowns. O'Brien relentlessly double legged a 250 lb soccer mom and took her down with no resistance. One after the other, O'Brien and his no name friend quickly dispatched these soccer moms and pencil neck geeks and made it look easy. No TDD whatsoever. Then it was my turn.....

O'Brien had already tested my patience with the tone he was using and I couldnt wait to get my hands on him to embarrass him. I couldnt wait to attempt to stuff his double leg takedown. Now. Keep in mind, I have no prior combat training whatsoevever. But as you can see by the picture. I'm a fucking beast of a man. Not to brag but facts are facts.

O'Brien called me up to go against the wall and got into position to double leg me. Little did he know, I gameplanned stuffing his takedowb. I replayed chael/Silva 2 in my head and remembered Andersons technique.

O'Brien started from the clinch and quickly dove down for my legs. I quickly turned my hips to the side, bent down a little and spread my legs wide at an angle to the point where O'Brien struggled to get me down. He started to get frustrated and eent for a 2nd attempt. This time, I used no technique. I just pushed him to the side the second he tried to grab my legs like a little child. I was so surprised at how much stronger I was than the guy. If provoked, I felt I could have easily thrown him through the wall.

O'BRIEN clearly embarrassed and pissed off tells his no name bum friend to take his shot at me with a double leg. He too was surprised by my Aldo level TDD.

You see, I'm not impressed by these MMA pros. I watch these guys on tv and they are slow, flat footed and have no cardio and most of them dont throw combinations.

I am confident I could beat at least 95% of the UFC LHW roster. I am a physical specimen. I am not a pro athlete but I am an A Level Athlete physically. I would break these guys.

I am unorthodox. I do things that nobody would expect or see coming. They wouldnt have an anser for my Neo movement and I dont get tired.

Matchups I think would be challenging for me:

Jones: I think its 50/50. Either way, it would be a dogfight for the both of us.

Rumbls Johnson: His power is real. I might get KTFO.

DC: I wouldnt have an answer for his Olympic Wrestling if he gets ahold of me. But I am lanky and long enough for him to have a hard time closing the distance.

Trying to act like Alphas.... This is hysterical the majority of mma fighters would definitely by Alphas, You posting a shirtless picture on Sherdof and writing multiple paragraphs about how badass you are is way bigger douche bag move than anything they could have done at that gym.... This idea that you are capable of melting a percentage of the UFC roster by putting in 1/10 the effort and dedication of the average professional fighter is not only ridiculous but incredibly annoying... I have some pretty crazy advice, but maybe you could stop being a arrogant douche that thinks he is better than most of the planet and actually do something productive?

Back