MMA fighter kidnapped in Rio!!

Not an MMA fighter, Not UFC related. TS is an abortion. Shit post.

It has to be a field day for criminals. Pickpockets to kidnappers. Shit floating in the swim areas. Abject poverty overlooking the Olympic venues. Billions spent on the games while the people starve.
The worst is they have international judges so the home team doesn't get the advantage.

Feel sorry for the guy.

This thread's gonna be fun though. Haha.

Brazil seems so dangerous lmao, i would love to go outhere one day, this country looks beautiful and people are so proud to be brasilian.

But the goons outhere man... Oulalala

It has to be a field day for criminals. Pickpockets to kidnappers. Shit floating in the swim areas. Abject poverty overlooking the Olympic venues. Billions spent on the games while the people starve.
The worst is they have international judges so the home team doesn't get the advantage.

Poor people should be honored to be graced by the presence of A-level athletes. Sure, having food in their stomachs, shelter, and security would be nice, but this is a once in a lifetime experience. They can get all of those things later.

Your jealousy nourishes me.

Ahah i actually love country music, good ol' american stuff like that, but the logic of arming people to prevent them from being harmed has always appeared completely stupid to me. Anyway.

Why settle for a shitty selfie with your favorite fighter when you can just kidnap them for a day, do lunch, negotiate for release, and maybe get paid or your ass kicked...
Plus you can make them your pets. Clothes them in silly outfits, feed them carrots ect.

Back