MMA FIGHTER ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY STABBING, KILLING DOCTOR AFTER VACCINATION DISPUTE

Lol’d at his nickname.

Anyway yeah, the last couple of years has ruined a shitload of people mentally that’s for sure.

Or he didn't want give him higherroidds

With travel these days vaccinations are mandatory for most countries, fighters that want to be the best need to travel. How bad do you want to be champ how bad do you want to travel around to face other fighters?

I travel and had to get vaccinated as part of my job. As travel is a large part of my life.. I even got the booster and if needed will get the damn shot every year .

MMA sport is a world sport...

Since the Offender is from the Caucasus it was probably lamb

A Lambchop, once removed of it's succulent meat and fat, makes a handy shank.
Isn't he from Uzbekistan? I've seen people mentioned that on his social media he stated that Samarkand, Uzbekistan is his hometown.

the guy is either a mentallly deranged individual or has lost all respect towards human life, killing a friend for a silly vax discussion... anyway either sanitarium or jail for life is my guess unless more info comes out

With travel these days vaccinations are mandatory for most countries, fighters that want to be the best need to travel. How bad do you want to be champ how bad do you want to travel around to face other fighters?

I travel and had to get vaccinated as part of my job. As travel is a large part of my life.. I even got the booster and if needed will get the damn shot every year .

MMA sport is a world sport...

Given you travel quite extensively, I doubt you're in the risk group for COVID given your health status. I would urge you caution and try limit the amount of boosters you expose yourself to. We just had a family friend die of a heart attack in his late 30s with no health conditions. An otherwise fit and healthy person who elected Pfizer as his vaccination type.

the guy is either a mentallly deranged individual or has lost all respect towards human life, killing a friend for a silly vax discussion... anyway either sanitarium or jail for life is my guess unless more info comes out
I wouldn't say it's a silly vax discussion. In some cases, it can be quite serious.
https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/unvaccin...-denied-access-into-medical-clinics-1.5598244
Also, for many, it's a question between life and death, due to job vaxx requirements. In other words, if you have any reason for not wanting to get these experimental vaccines (seen someone die post-vaxx, religious reasons, etc), you can't work and can't feed your family. The more work places begin to require vaccine passports, the fewer options you have in order to survive.
Many provaxxers are trying to diminish the issue by equating experimental vaccines to seatbelts, which is rather dumb.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/R...lling-Doctor-After-Vaccination-Dispute-182997

The more they try to divide us and demonize one group of people, the higher the odds of this happening.
Best practice would be for the government to not enforce it's citizens mandatory inoculations.
Given you travel quite extensively, I doubt you're in the risk group for COVID given your health status. I would urge you caution and try limit the amount of boosters you expose yourself to. We just had a family friend die of a heart attack in his late 30s with no health conditions. An otherwise fit and healthy person who elected Pfizer as his vaccination type.

And this is how you respond to someone being murdered.

Again, who are the ones who are delusional?

There's no need to help "dividing" anything. Y'all are just being left behind.

And this is how you respond to someone being murdered.

Again, who are the ones who are delusional?

There's no need to help "dividing" anything. Y'all are just being left behind.

My response was related to the mandatory inoculations, not the murder itself.

The second post wasn't even related to the thread topic.

Nice try kid.

Since the Offender is from the Caucasus it was probably lamb

A Lambchop, once removed of it's succulent meat and fat, makes a handy shank.
If you are interested, according to interview with Adashev (UFC fighter) offender was born in Tajikistan, moved to Uzbekistan when he was 1 year old, ethnic Tajik, doesn't have Uzbekistani citizenship but has Russian.

Back