MMA fans may dislike Ronda. Childish losers HATE Ronda.

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You, yeah you - if you hate Ronda and are very emotionally invested in her loss and wins, you are not a legit MMA fan. You most likely didn't start watching until Conor made it big, you're a discard-able fan as is your opinion of any fight or fighter.

I have no issues with legit criticisms of Ronda and her words, behavior, abilities, etc.... and I see that. Who is very easy to spot, though - are the insecure, angry, bitter, haters of Ronda who seem to be joyous in her loss and bash her looks or other irrelevant things.

You non-legit MMA fans have exposed yourself.

Your'e a gimmick.

Every Ronda-hater is under 18 and lives at home, where Mommy is a strong domineering women. Probably has a few sisters who are mean to him, too, LOL!

Ok, Ill bite.

Ronda is a one skill set wonder who can only win fights one way. She was created and PROTECTED by the UFC to attract casual fans and get rid of the real MMA fans. Conor is the same animal and you are just to blind to see it.

Real MMA fans prefer Cyborg and dont buy into the Cyborg hate created to PROTECT Ronda.

Ok, Ill bite.

Ronda is a one skill set wonder who can only win fights one way. She was created and PROTECTED by the UFC to attract casual fans and get rid of the real MMA fans. Conor is the same animal and you are just to blind to see it.

Real MMA fans prefer Cyborg and dont buy into the Cyborg hate created to PROTECT Ronda.
Very accurate, agree with every point. OP is gonna try and insult his way to being right which he didn't accomplish.

I can't stand Ronda and in my opinion, her loss to Holm was one of the greatest UFC moments ever. She gradually became the most insufferable UFC personality during her reign as champion. Now I feel like it is still easy to want to see her to lose. Shes a very poor sport who has no respect for anything.

I'm pretty confident Nunes puts a beating on her tonight

Back