Mma fans are so dumb

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They will literally talk shit about how Conor is ducking Gaethje to fight Cowboy and then say Cowboy just got knocked out in his last fight. So they want to take no consideration to who Cowboy lost to while talking about how great that guy is and why Conor is ducking him. Or they will post about how badass Masvidal is and then say Cerrone got finished my Masvisal. Mma fans take no consideration that there is no shame in losing to other killers. Just idiots that follow this sport

I'll stipulate to your title by saying I have no idea the point you're trying to make

Women have rights to share a cage.

Just not UFC.

Try talking to a GSP fanboy from Canada. Makes you lose hope in humanity.

UFC fans are many times more worse.
giphy.gif

If that post makes sense, than yeah I'm dumb, cause I have no idea what the fuck it's about.

Hey hey hey, whoa, WHOA. Slow down there smarty pants. Thats rude, be nicer to your sherbrethren.

This fight has been really bad for it.

Kinda seems anything with a hardcore fan base becomes toxic though. Try to shut it off

If you don't understand this thread than that makes my point! You can't bash Cerrone for losing to Gaethje and then also talk about how Conor was ducking Gaethje. Either Gaethje is good or he sucks you can't have it both ways

We is not bee dum!!

Take it bak!

You know most people I meet like and support gsp but I haven't met to many fan boys irl
Lucky you. Maybe I’ve just had bad experiences. I like GSP but I’ve been labeled a hater multiple times because I wouldn’t agree he is the greatest mma fighter of all time LOL

Back