Mma fans and the inferiority complex after every crossover fight

Irabbs

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What is wrong with mma fans bashing boxing at every opportunity? What do they always compare themselves to boxing when boxing fans don't care as much for ufc or mma? Most recent example us Anderson beating chavez which is impressive. But you have to look at in within context. Chavez jnr is considered a joke in boxing circles , who doesnt train anymore and is too busy smoking weed every training camp. I guarentee alot of mma fighters could beat chavez on points today.

Also why is this considered a redemption for mma? Its only mma fans talking about boxing vs mma. Mma doesn't need a redemption. Nobody took askren losing seriously as everyone know askren has poor striking skills. It's not a black mark on mma in the same way Anderson beating chavez isnt a black mark on boxing. I watch BOTH SPORTS before anyone starts that stupid argument of the jealous boxing fan. It's called having a balanced argument.

Also, there have always been boxing fans shitting on MMA, so that's what you get.

Defo but to a lesser extent which is my whole point. Mma fans and pundits always bringing the boxing vs mma argument up more then the other way around.

mma fans are the most insecure fans of a sport ive ever seen

Defo but to a lesser extent which is my whole point. Mma fans and pundits always bringing the boxing vs mma argument up more then the other way around.

Meh. Unless you have actual stats to back that up, that's just your personal experience that's heavily subjective and therefor not very reliable.

Also, diminishing Chavez only makes boxing look worse. What I also have seen a lot of people do is compare him to his dad as if it's relevant. Dude was the MW champ, that's what is relevant and much younger than Silva.

Salty? I follow both sports.

You 're salty that people are making a competition out of this and are happy their team won.

Meh. Unless you have actual stats to back that up, that's just your personal experience that's heavily subjective and therefor not very reliable.

Also, diminishing Chavez only makes boxing look worse. What I also have seen a lot of people do is compare him to his dad as if it's relevant. Dude was the MW champ, that's what is relevant and much younger than Silva.

I've explained that it needs to be looked at it within context. If you follow boxing the last 10 years you would see how much of a joke chavez is. The guy has zero dedication to the sport he's lived off his dad's name and grew up in mansions too busy smoking weed.

You 're salty that people are making a competition out of this and are happy their team won.

That makes 0 sense. I'm explaining that it's not one vs the other

What does it say about my life that I both read this thread and commented in it?

I've explained that it needs to be looked at it within context. If you follow boxing the last 10 years you would see how much of a joke chavez is. The guy has zero dedication to the sport he's lived off his dad's name and grew up in mansions too busy smoking weed.

How did he become champ then? Did they fix the fights out of respect for his dad? Him not being in the best shape is a legit excuse though, but AS also isn't in the best shape ever and has a huge deficit in boxing experience.

That makes 0 sense. I'm explaining that it's not one vs the other

It is if you make it. And this is sports so people like to root for a certain party. It's just entertainment, bud. But you're taking it much too seriously, it seems.

How did he become champ then? Did they fix the fights out of respect for his dad? Him not being in the best shape is a legit excuse though, but AS also isn't in the best shape ever and has a huge deficit in boxing experience.

He was a champ when he took it serious. Now he would lose to journeyman fighters which he LITERALLY did 2 fights ago. He lost to a guy with a negative fighting record who is below. A journeyman level. He has no dedication to the sport.

Back