MMA Expert Says Jones Definitely Gifted

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
image.JPG

“We score on a round-to-round basis,” Ray Longo said when discussing the outcome of Jon Jones vs. Dominick Reyes. “There is no question in my mind that one through three went to Reyes. Yes, Jones did great in the championship rounds but the rounds are already scored and the guy wins the fight. I think it’s an easy fight to score.

“First off is, great fight by Jon Jones. I really became a fan. He looked great in the fight. He was forcing, he did a great job of walking forward and eating those shots. But he unequivocally lost rounds one through three. And to his own admission, he thinks he won cause of the takedowns and there were no takedowns in one through three.

So we know you won four and five but it’s a round-by-round basis. What do the championship rounds have to do with anything? Now to that, if it was a PRIDE fight Jon Jones unequivocally wins that fight cause they put a lot of emphasis on how you finish. We get it but when you’re scoring round-to-round, and we know that’s the way they score, how does Jones win that fight?”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-unequivocally-defeated-jon-jones-at-ufc-247/

Ray Longo said that Weidman trained to break Andeson's leg by checking kicks in training

The guy is a moron

He's right.

He later added that someone should punch a hole in the fucking chest of judge Joe Solis.

Ray Longo said that Weidman trained to break Andeson's leg by checking kicks in training

The guy is a moron
That’s not an outrageous claim at all, anyone who trains Muay Thai knows checking a leg kick can fuck the opponent up, but you wouldn’t would you?

Anyone saying this fight was scored incorrectly is ignoring the fact that all three judges, I repeat, all three judges gave Jones either round 2 or round 3.

So you're saying that every judge is an idiot or corrupt? Gimme a break

image.JPG

“We score on a round-to-round basis,” Ray Longo said when discussing the outcome of Jon Jones vs. Dominick Reyes. “There is no question in my mind that one through three went to Reyes. Yes, Jones did great in the championship rounds but the rounds are already scored and the guy wins the fight. I think it’s an easy fight to score.

“First off is, great fight by Jon Jones. I really became a fan. He looked great in the fight. He was forcing, he did a great job of walking forward and eating those shots. But he unequivocally lost rounds one through three. And to his own admission, he thinks he won cause of the takedowns and there were no takedowns in one through three.

So we know you won four and five but it’s a round-by-round basis. What do the championship rounds have to do with anything? Now to that, if it was a PRIDE fight Jon Jones unequivocally wins that fight cause they put a lot of emphasis on how you finish. We get it but when you’re scoring round-to-round, and we know that’s the way they score, how does Jones win that fight?”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-unequivocally-defeated-jon-jones-at-ufc-247/

LEL it's been almost a week,and the salt is still real. Haters just cant let it go.....weird because they seem to have let the GSP/Hendricks robbery go, which was far more egregious.

Keep being salty tho, GOAT still bless you wretches.

Anyone saying this fight was scored incorrectly is ignoring the fact that all three judges, I repeat, all three judges gave Jones either round 2 or round 3.

Did you watch that event? There were 3 or 4 fights that were highly questionable.

In my 15+ years of watching MMA, I have never seen such a wacky night of judging.

Expertly training raging Al to get his fucking head kicked in these days. What a great coach.

Did you watch that event? There were 3 or 4 fights that were highly questionable.

In my 15+ years of watching MMA, I have never seen such a wacky night of judging.

Cause you have recency bias like everyone else, it's hard to remember bad judging from 10 years ago.

All the judges must have seen something you didn't. Maybe it's because they are actually trained to do their job and you aren't, cause you're not an mma judge.

image.JPG

Sweet. I love gifts. Look at this gift that keeps on giving!

giphy.gif

Cause you have recency bias like everyone else, it's hard to remember bad judging from 10 years ago.

All the judges must have seen something you didn't. Maybe it's because they are actually trained to do their job and you aren't, cause you're not an mma judge.
Most of the judges are actually boxing judges. And how do you even know they are trained for it?

They seemed to have integrated into MMA from boxing.

And last weekend was no doubt the worst judging I have seen in UFC history. If you can recall a night with 4 terrible decisions I would like to know.

You tell 'em! Anyone who thinks a grand total of three incompetent or corrupt people could conceivably converge in one event might as well be a flat-Earther! I mean, what are the odds...? :p

Consider the corruption scenario, for instance. If I wanted to ensure that my fighter would win, of course I would bribe a single judge. What kind of madman would look to corrupt all three?

Last edited:
Back