MMA dramas are so boring these days (regarding Conor)

I loved his initial run. Had a coworker who was always like, "yeah, but he has no chance against Aldo", while I was like, "dude, have you been watching him?" I ended up moving a few months before the fight took place, but then I was back in town the next summer. I stopped by the courthouse where he was still working and just raised my eyebrows and he was like "Oh fuck you, came back just to say I toadaso" then we had a good laugh.

So yes, I do miss that time.

MMA drama has always been boring imo, especially in the UFC. The best rivalries in the sport come from legit skills rather than childish trash talk.

Its always been so boring for me and fake. The one that I did find interesting was Jones vs Cormier beef, because I could see it was genuine and they still hate eachother when they are not fighting and one is retired, its genuine. But most of them seem like playground acting

Anyone engaging threads about Khabib, Conor, "Jones juiced!" and "Fedor = GOAT" get what they deserve.

Yeah. Those are just placeholder names inside the quotation marks though, right? I geniunely hope you don't think different GOAT threads are any better

Back