MMA dramas are so boring these days (regarding Conor)

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A good drama requires 2 populated sides defending their stance. This used to be the case like 5 years ago when Conor McGregor had many people on his side AND plenty of haters. It used to be fun and intense because people could make valid points to defend Conor

Now Conor has no side, its just MMA groupies vs. him, Where everyone attacks him for his misbehaviour and gets nothing in return. Its like talking to a wall. A game of squash. Literally every single person including his fans know the guy is a crook, so there is no sensible rebuttal to be received. Its a dead end

The closest thing to a rebuttal are a couple of degenerates spamming Conor's fight gifs from like 6-7 years ago

tenor.gif

I find all of this quite boring as someone who is neutral about Conor

Anybody still defending the guy after over 2 years of him constantly fucking up and being a social media drama queen. Just looks really pathetic. And most of his fans just aren’t willing to do it anymore. Plus I’m sure him not being able to win high level fights has something to do with it too. Only the truly delusional are still riding his nuts.

I thought you meant MMA drama. You're talking about Sherdog drama.

Is this where we pretend like there are more relevant MMA stuff going on in social media?

MMAFighting has 5 posts in last 3 days, 4 of them are about Conor Poirier drama and the other one is a dude named Flick retiring.

There is a good chance this whole donation drama is just to stir the pot and get people talking. A promotional tool.

I’ve never needed drama to enjoy a fight.

Conor is a piece of crap human being and now he has to live with the fact that he's done at the top.

A good drama requires 2 populated sides defending their stance. This used to be the case like 5 years ago when Conor McGregor had many people on his side AND plenty of haters. It used to be fun and intense because people could make valid points to defend Conor

Now Conor has no side, its just MMA groupies vs. him, Where everyone attacks him for his misbehaviour and gets nothing in return. Its like talking to a wall. A game of squash. Literally every single person including his fans know the guy is a crook, so there is no sensible rebuttal to be received. Its a dead end

The closest thing to a rebuttal are a couple of degenerates spamming Conor's fight gifs from like 6-7 years ago

tenor.gif

I find all of this quite boring as someone who is neutral about Conor

It's only business

Anyone engaging threads about Khabib, Conor, "Jones juiced!" and "Fedor = GOAT" get what they deserve.

lets face it
jake paul is the new conor
the heated discussions so many fan groups are doing for months now are crazy
is he a real fighter? so many argue for and against it which makes it fun

He used to be entertaining at least... the coke took his soul.

Hope he doesn't Robin Williams himself

There is a good chance this whole donation drama is just to stir the pot and get people talking. A promotional tool.

This has crossed my mind, but then I remembered Conor's an egomaniac and probably wouldn't want to jeopardize his fake attempts at looking like a selfless person just to sell a few extra PPV's. I think the guy has enough money at this point that his image is more of a priority, whether genuine or not..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back