MMA community stunned as Bec Rawlings goes fully-clothed in latest Twitter photo

I'd guess most Aussie MMA fans would know of her.

She has a pretty big on line following. But that loss was not the start I'd hoped for her UFC tenure.

Last edited:
Why is she taking a "stand" against anything? Nobody brought feminism up, so why does this mediocre (at best) fighter go and make a bunch of Twitter posts (and the MMA media covers it) based on this?

Why is she taking a "stand" against anything? Nobody brought feminism up, so why does this mediocre (at best) fighter go and make a bunch of Twitter posts (and the MMA media covers it) based on this?

Why does Connor talk smack, why did Chael say what he said why ... its publicity the less success you have the more you have to find other ways to get in the limelight.

Why does Connor talk smack, why did Chael say what he said why ... its publicity the less success you have the more you have to find other ways to get in the limelight.

At least both of those fighters' trash talking addresses their opponents and other relevant issues. Nobody has been publicly pushing militant feminism, especially in regards to MMA, so I don't know why Bec felt the need to address it.

At least both of those fighters' trash talking addresses their opponents and other relevant issues. Nobody has been publicly pushing militant feminism, especially in regards to MMA, so I don't know why Bec felt the need to address it.

Because its a thang on the interwebz and it helps her get free publicity. And really relevant issues and Chael in one thought process seem wrong somehow.
Or maybe we are being cynical and she really is disturbed more by the extremist feminists then by the way women are still getting the short end of the stick in like 95% of the world.

B/c she feels strongly about something and has the right to? WHat an absurd question.

no ones stunned. she will try anything for attention.. last photo i saw was of her taking a dump while mangyna lay on the ground cutting weight.

shes fucken foul.

B/c she feels strongly about something and has the right to? WHat an absurd question.

She feels strongly about something that has nothing to do with MMA, or her, whatsoever? What other non-issues is she going to bravely address?

I don't know about you but I'm absolutely stunned! .. that anyone knows who Bec Rawlings is.

Back