MMA Clothing.... Posers?

Its funny to watch dudes that dont skate wearing Enjoi or DC calling dudes that dont fight wearing Affliction posers.

I don't see any issue with it. Its a t-shirt. Now if you start looking like the dude from the douchey gi post and try to emulate GSP, thats probably pretty poser.

Wear what you like and is comfortable. Who cares what people think? I happen to like asiany stuff with japanese characters and samurais. I'd totally wear hayabusa stuff if I could afford it.

Guilty as charged....

I wear Affliction, Dethrone, Tapout. Hell I'll even wear my shorts out when I go shopping.

Mind you, I also wear Billabong and wouldn't know which way to point a surfboard.

I also wear hockey and rugby jerseys.

If you want to wear MMA clothing, go for it, but you need to be prepared to be labeled as a poser and a douche.

Unfortunately, TapOut kind of ruined MMA clothes for everyone. Their douche-oriented marketing campaign got lots of douchebags to buy their shirts, shorts etc. and as a result most people wearing TapOut gear and by association MMA gear get seen as douchebags.

Even at the gym when I see guys show up wearing Tapout shirts I cringe.

IF you want to wear the stuff, go for it, but I personally won't be spending my money on Tapout. Ever.

Its funny to watch dudes that dont skate wearing Enjoi or DC calling dudes that dont fight wearing Affliction posers.

Considering how Affliction aren't really a fightwear company. They just sponsor fighters and have a very limited "fightwear" line

^This. I skate, I wear DGK constantly. I do MT and BJJ, I wear Silver Star and Venum. I believe only the people who only pick up trends for the looks are the posers. If what you wear tells what you do then you're not a poser.

there will be haters and lovers of your opinion. When you go to a bar and see some roid head rocking tapout, who has never trained a day in his life, getting drunk and calling out guys 50 pounds less than him, it puts a bad taste in your mouth lol.

People wearing MMA clothing doesn't have a taste. It is like wearing Ferrari hat, but don't have a car. All that + MMA clothing is gay lookin.
From the other side when you train you don't wear expensive shirts like that. No shirt or simple cotton shirt. Only in USA, where living standards are veeery high this is posible.

reminds me of the miller lite commercial with the guy wearing all that silly dragon jeans and shirt like affliction/ed hardy style. lol.

Back