MMA casual fans are so toxic

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
okay they paid their tickets but how can you boo Paulo costa just after you congrats by clapping these two gladiators?

I no understand

FA5358FC-56D1-4A37-A23B-F88D6A1A23CC.jpeg

Romero is a fan favorite, and Costa is from Brazil which has some of the most disrespectful ultra nationalistic fans out there. Costa didn't even get boo'd that hard lol

Well they bood the decision. Such an odd fight. Pathetic display of cardio while also displaying the most heart possible in a fight. 2 god damn warriors. I couldn’t tell
If Yoel is just looking old over night or was he never recovered from the bomb. That was bizarre honestly.

Your right tho... casuals were with me wondering why I was so impressed. After round 1 I said win lose or draw we now know costa is the real fucking deal. That dudes something else lol

Well they bood the decision. Such an odd fight. Pathetic display of cardio while also displaying the most heart possible in a fight. 2 god damn warriors. I couldn’t tell
If Yoel is just looking old over night or was he never recovered from the bomb. That was bizarre honestly.

Your right tho... casuals were with me wondering why I was so impressed. After round 1 I said win lose or draw we now know costa is the real fucking deal. That dudes something else lol

You hard on both of these gladiators,
It was maybe the best fight of 2019

Paulo phenomenal cardio
And romero 42 yrs old checked everyday by usada looking like a soldier of god

You'll had Costa figured out after the first round imo.

They boo'd because most were probably drunk af and thought Yoel won based solely on the damage to their faces.

It was also a very close fight so you can see how, like many pro fighters out there who also though Yoel won, they'd be conflicted.

Compare that to Pride fans. They would be clapping and not be booing. Pride FC bless.

If brazilian fans are generally the most stupid and obnoxious, that means brazilian causal fans must be the worst fans in the world.

Yes! :mad:
It was outright disgusting behavior. Disrespectful to such a great fight!
But the event was held in blue state Commiefornia... :rolleyes:
Sure the crowd IQ wasn't collectively in the double digits.

I have to say it will always be hilarious to see people romanticize MMA as this high-class sport for intellectuals.

You hard on both of these gladiators,
It was maybe the best fight of 2019

Paulo phenomenal cardio
And romero 42 yrs old checked everyday by usada looking like a soldier of god

Nah I’m just being honest. Both guys were super gassed. They put their arms up on the cage to rest at the exact same time almost like kimbo and Houston did. I said pathetic cuz they both gassed not just one.

I as a die hard didn’t care I know dinting either dude can take time off your life and they were both taking damage. But this was about casuals. To them they saw two buff dudes totally gas. I already said I was super impressed

Pathetic display of cardio
It definitely wasn't great, but both of them were fucking swinging at full power and at a high pace, especially Costa. They were both still throwing heavy shots in the 3rd round. Okay cardio, not terrible.

Yoel Romero Fans*** are so toxic. The absolute worst

It definitely wasn't great, but both of them were fucking swinging at full power and at a high pace, especially Costa. They were both still throwing heavy shots in the 3rd round. Okay cardio, not terrible.

Pathetic from the eyes of a casual. You got 2 guys who look to be in great shape gasping for air. Like I said literally both guys leaning on the fence at same time after an eye poke that looked suspect.

It wasn’t either guy particularly. Just the fact that both of the guys in the fight were gassed. For the third time, I was impressed

Back