MMA Brands Are Exploiting Ethnic Cultures and Not Enough Are Caring.

If you multiply the number of fucks you thought I would give by zero you will get the correct number of fucks I give
So you would be happy with someone walking around with a nazi Swaztika?

Funny how they want to get rid of immigrants here. But they enjoy the perks of what immigrants bring to this country lol.
The immigrants coming today are not looking to join and build up this country, they are attempting to take advantage of and change it to suit them. That's why they don't learn English or attempt to become legal citizens. What perks are you talking about?? Cheap labor?? House keepers?? That's not helping the 99%.. Cool catch phrases though, great trolling.. Canadian??

I bet a lot of people don't know the difference between the current Japanese flag and the rising sun.

900px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png

900px-Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg.png
One has ray's the other doesn't. Amazing.

Wikipedia:

A well-known variant of the sun disc design is the sun disc with 16 red rays in a Siemens star formation, which was also historically used by Japan's military, particularly the Imperial Japanese Army and the Imperial Japanese Navy. The ensign, known in Japanese as the Jyūrokujō-Kyokujitsu-ki(十六条旭日旗?), was first adopted as the War flag on May 15, 1870, and was used until the end of World War II in 1945. It was re-adopted on June 30, 1954, and is now used as the war flag and naval ensign of the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force (JGSDF) and the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF).[3] In the surrounding Asian countries that were occupied by Japan, this flag still carries a negative connotation.

Yea I remember that GSP thing... Korean Zombie wrote an "open letter" to him to ask him not to wear it again.

I think one of the key things here is that these MMA company's target market aren't people who are well versed in asian history. They're american average folks who like fights. So you get this cross cultural issue because the clothing is being worn on a global stage where people from other cultures can take offence to it when it's not meant to have any connotation like that to americans. So the issue to me comes down to whether a company needs to tailer their products to a segment of the market who they are not trying to sell to just to avoid angering a very, very small portion of the people exposed to their products. I'm not sure there's a business case for that cost/benefit wise.

The immigrants coming today are not looking to join and build up this country, they are attempting to take advantage of and change it to suit them. That's why they don't learn English or attempt to become legal citizens. What perks are you talking about?? Cheap labor?? House keepers?? That's not helping the 99%.. Cool catch phrases though, great trolling.. Canadian??

Well considering immigrants work in the construction business building homes, freeways, and roads. I would consider that building the country. But let's not stop there, how about the food industry. Immigrants provide a service that benefits millions of families.

Side note. Everytime you go to a restaurant that is from a different culture. You see mostly the people who don't want them there eating their food lol. Like I said muricans love the perks lol.

Wikipedia:

A well-known variant of the sun disc design is the sun disc with 16 red rays in a Siemens star formation, which was also historically used by Japan's military, particularly the Imperial Japanese Army and the Imperial Japanese Navy. The ensign, known in Japanese as the Jyūrokujō-Kyokujitsu-ki(十六条旭日旗?), was first adopted as the War flag on May 15, 1870, and was used until the end of World War II in 1945. It was re-adopted on June 30, 1954, and is now used as the war flag and naval ensign of the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force (JGSDF) and the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF).[3] In the surrounding Asian countries that were occupied by Japan, this flag still carries a negative connotation.
Thanks!

So then we are in agreement then?

Well, since blue jeans and cars both originated in America, I would have to say no. I also noticed that you're posting on the internet. Any guess where the internet was invented?

I notice that Americans take things from other cultures the most. Pretty weird.
Not really weird we have more immigrants from around the world here than anywhere else. It's actually a great thing when people aren't being SJW fehgs claiming cultural appropriation like that is somehow a bad thing, or people that are racist

Nobody owns anything anymore - we do what we want with what we see.

I think the one with ray's represents imperial Japan..

It's Japan's naval ensign flag, aka the flag it puts on its navy. The United States used different naval ensigns until the early part of the twentieth century, at which point Old Glory became the official ensign as well as the national flag.

For example, the 13 star boat flag from 1912:

1235px-U.S._13-star_boat_flag_%281912-1916%29.svg.png

Last edited:
Well, since blue jeans and cars both originated in America, I would have to say no. I also noticed that you're posting on the internet. Any guess where the internet was invented?

I didn't say that I don't use these things. You still don't admit that we as a nation take things as well? Is it that hard for you to admit this?

Well considering immigrants work in the construction business building homes, freeways, and roads. I would consider that building the country. But let's not stop there, how about the food industry. Immigrants provide a service that benefits millions of families.

Side note. Everytime you go to a restaurant that is from a different culture. You see mostly the people who don't want them there eating their food lol. Like I said muricans love the perks lol.
Right.. Cheap labor that hurts wages for legal workers. I'm no Tea Partier over here but it's not that simple. Legal immigration is a great thing and there should be a path to citizenship but you can't say there are no legitimate problems with illegal immigration. I'm pretty sure those restaurants aren't there to feed other immigrants from the same country.. The owners of those restaurants are getting the perks not the customer.. Your average "murican" is to busy working and living to care about an individual's immigration status.

It's Japan's naval ensign flag, aka the flag it puts on its navy. The United States used different naval ensigns until the early part of the twentieth century, at which point Old Glory became the official ensign as well as the national flag.

For example, the 13 star boat flag from 1912:

1235px-U.S._13-star_boat_flag_%281912-1916%29.svg.png
Thanks for the knowledge bro.. Knowledge is power!!

Back