MMA books?

cubensys

Joe Rogan vs Ice Bucket II
@White
Reaction score
Im interested in reading some books about MMA in general. What do you guys recommend?

Found this list is it any good?

b5c0120e_picture.jpeg

Thanks for the list TS. I haven't read any of them, yet.

You're bound to get some funny answers in this thread, but in seriousness, the best MMA book by a mile is A Fighter's Heart by Sam Sheridan. Really cool story about a guy who has never really trained before, and learns the various facets of MMA by training with huge names: The Miletich boys, the Nogeuiras, etc. It's very well written too. It's not written by a fighter, but it's definitely the best MMA book I've read. Information rich and entertaining.

Edit: here's the Goodreads link and the Amazon link.

this is about fighting arts in general (MMA, muay thai, boxing) and i liked it

51F9yVKZypL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edit:
looks like the poster above beat me to it

this is about fighting arts in general (MMA, muay thai, boxing) and i liked it

51F9yVKZypL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edit:
looks like the poster above beat me to it

Just goes to show good the book is! I've ready GSP's book, Chael Sonnen's book, and a few others, and neither compares to this one.

I read Forrest Griffin's "Got Fight?" a few years back. Pretty gosh darn hilarious.

I've been meaning to read John McCarthy and Gary Goodridge's books for a while now.

I enjoyed these MMA books:

5047867.jpg
1817130428-500x500.jpg
51NfBSAHGQL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg

And A Fighter's Heart was excellent.

Not strictly MMA but plenty of fights and funny stories

51H6HHNRNSL._AC_UL320_SR210,320_.jpg

guvnor-lenny-mclean-crimezine.jpg

bronson-charles-paperback-cover-art.jpg

Hey brother, give my book a try, it came out in February of this year, garnered two awards thus far and includes in depth chapters with Fedor Emelianenko, Rashad Evans, Sean Sherk, Rich Franklin, Rory Macdonald and others with a foreword by Bas Rutten.

Here's the amazon link if interested:

Attachments

• ad tfw.jpg
    ad tfw.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 5
Back