MMA Awards - Dolce Won Trainer of The Year

Yeah, well it was either Dolce or Conor's movement coach

Trainer of the year seems like a rather obscure category

Surprisingly agree w/ most everything, even Dolce... cuz why? cuz he's the only fucking name most anyone would recognize, i give him props for getting his stupid name out there, out of the candidates?

Trainer of the Year

1. Jake Bonacci (S&C)
2. Mike Dolce (nutrition)
3. Brian Harris (S&C)
4. George Lockhart (nutrition)
5. Ido Portal (S&C)

Even tho it seems that i'm biased towards Holly, i don't think she deserves Female Fighter of the year, should be JJ, Champ and 2 title defenses all in 1 year?
Female Fighter of the Year
Joanna Jedrzejczyk

Who the fuck cares those awards sound like a joke anyways.

Why do fighters hire Dolce?

Perhaps they know more than some "angry Internet azzholes"?

why do they need a separate "international" fighter of the year?
MMA is international already.

"Why didn't Kenny Florian win MMA analyst of the year? What a joke!"

- Kenny Florian

The Bazzie awards are maybe more fair and legit since they can hand out awards regardless of promotion.

Jon Anik was nominated for personality of the year?

That is the funniest thing I've read in a while.

20130403194007-0ef83c48.gif

ha, its deceptive

they have TRAINER and COACH, and cordeiro won coach

ah ok I didn't see it. it's kinda a vague wording though. Still not sure what Dolce has done this year though? I can't remember which fighters' careers he has turned around this year? He won the award purely on name value and because no else really stood out in that field. Actually I dislike that guy but RDA's trainer Nick Curson should probably have won it I'm not totally convinced by his teachings to say the least but at least on paper he has gotten results this year which I'm not sure Dolce can claim

Are the same 5 refs nominated each year or at least 4 of the 5?

Those awards are about as credible as Sage's padded record.

Best brand? Everlast? Bad Boy? Talk about shit quality. Leading man (what kind of gay award is that anyway?): Dana at 5? I can't stand that goof but how is he not #1 or #2 at worst? And Dolce that doofus winning trainer of the year? Dude gets shit on by more fighters than all the coaches combined.

• Ringcard Girl of the Year: Arianny Celeste
IEWdO9C.png

Ok... now I'm officially pissed off. They pick her every year and each year she acts and looks worse. Instead of appreciating other girls they are just picking the same ones over and over again because "it's Arianny after all!" Disgrace.

ALso, HH should never pick up 3 awards. Breakthrough fighter of the year? Really? Because she looked good in 1 fight and looked like shit in other of her fights? Joanna Jędrzejczyk should easily be picked ahead of her. Joke.

Back to the topic, Dolce trainer of the year? wow.
Probably because she made her debut this year and won the title.

Those awards are about as credible as Sage's padded record.

Best brand? Everlast? Bad Boy? Talk about shit quality. Leading man (what kind of gay award is that anyway?): Dana at 5? I can't stand that goof but how is he not #1 or #2 at worst? And Dolce that doofus winning trainer of the year? Dude gets shit on by more fighters than all the coaches combined.
Dana won, TS didn't write them in order he just listed the nominees.

Back