MMA analyst predicts DHK's left hand and power would be a factor in the fight: (VID)

Just because
2v0h2sj.jpg

Good call from the Canadian Bro

Robin Black is pretty good at what he does. He was saying the same thing about Bader's left hook and was correct in that it was successful against Glover.

The Dong One was on a motha fuckin tear before he got into the UFC. He had vicious knees and his left hand was deadly... But no one here at Sherdog knew about that(not even Silva or their camp;lol). That's what amazes me. This is the 21st Century you "mma analysts", try looking about google or youtube for once... LMAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28SvUEaO--w

Damn.

I had Dong by KO as well, but figured he'd set it up, and not have a counterstriking KO.

Good MMA analysis is offset by douchy hair

A lot of people hate Robin Black on here but I like his passion.

LOL!

Even most of DHK supporters on Sherdog didn't see this KO coming.

Hell I didn't, but the proof was there all along... Some took notice, as have I, but I thought those days were long gone. He even surprised the funk out of me, even though I knew better... Sherdog has an influence with my judgement sometime, and I knew about his lefty, which is why I showed a video of that before he fought Silva...

He's got something in his left hand... That's evident... Not lucky.

Anyone care to make a comment in what he has in his left hand?

Holy shit, is that Robin Black as in Robin Black and the Intergalactic Rockstars?

I imagine hardly anyone would predict Dong by KO standing, especially since he rarely takes chances on the feet. But if you've seen any of his old fights, it's obvious he has power in his hands.

Bringing up Stungun knocking out weak opposition before his UFC career hardly seems relevant. In the UFC his striking hasn't looked too good and even in the fight it was pretty poor up until that single punch. It ended up happening but it feels like the kind of thing you bring up just to have something to talk about rather than an actual reason for the fight to end that way.

His opposition before the UFC was weaker for sure, though I have to disagree on some points. Regardless of the level of competiton, he showed he's not pillow-fisted by any means. He has shown some technical striking in his UFC career too though, like the fight with Pierson.

Back