1. Sherdog will be undergoing additional maintenance in a few hours, lasting until 6am EST. The site may experience some technical difficulties during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

MMA an Olympic sport

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Sammy Otero 123, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Sammy Otero 123

Sammy Otero 123 Yellow Belt

There is no doubt in my mind that the fighters of the Jackson-Wink gym could hold their own and quite possibly dominate this event taking home much of the gold in the Olympic games, if MMA was allowed to be a Olympic sport. People come from around the world and all walks of life to train under the expert tutelage of coaches Wink and Jackson who both have a long and proud history in combat sports. Jackson-Wink Academy could easily represent itself as its own country with the talented athletes who call it home, and the many who continue to come everyday in order to be trained by and work along side the best in the world.

2. chunglii

chunglii No Me Duele Staff Member Senior Moderator

every single thread you've ever made is about JacksonWink academy or a JacksonWink fighter.

3. Sammy Otero 123

Sammy Otero 123 Yellow Belt

i'm live in Albuquerque