MM cares more about his twitch channel than his career

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and that's why he wont ever be what he thinks he should be. 10% of his followers don't even watch his fights, yet he puts more into building that channel than himself as a fighter. I really hope he makes big money off that shit cause it will be the demise of his career.

"Twitch it up!!!!!!!!!!"

PS, if he enjoys and loves it, that's cool. Just don't expect anything else and accept what you get at this point.

he is the most dominant champion in the UFC. if he tries hard on twitch it's probably to have more people care about his career and fights. I don't see what your problem is that you need to make this obtuse criticism. MM's career is brilliant.

he is the most dominant champion in the UFC. if he tries hard on twitch it's probably to have more people care about his career and fights. I don't see what your problem is that you need to make this obtuse criticism. MM's career is brilliant.

he doesnt even put in 10% of the effort on his other social media(that has way bigger following and people care) or himself for that matter, that he does on twitch. its like the ufc using myspace or AIM messenger than using their huge pages like facebook, twitter or instagram

Why are you nerds talking shit about one of the greatest of all time?!

None of you do shit with your life and you are criticizing someone doing something amazing. lol

Before the UFC whored out their fighters to Reebok only sponsorship in the cage & fight week it was my understanding that DJ was doing very, very, well with his Xbox sponsorship and connected tie-in with comic-con,he was doing better than higher profile fighters with personal sponsorship, he was one of the fighters highly effected by the Reebok/UFC deal.

Point is you all need to stop worrying about DJ's money and he shouldn't have to bend to Dana because he put himself in a spot. You want DJ then negotiate he ain't no sell out like TJ who once cried about his money so much so he was once the face of what was once the fighter union, until Dana threw a little money & opportunity his way now he's Dana's errand boy...

I still can't believe that people tune in to watch other people play video games

People don't want to watch MM fight let alone watch him play video games

People can make millions doing shit like that. A guy with the handle of PewDiePie made over 12 million in 2015 alone on his YouTube channel.

People can make millions doing shit like that. A guy with the handle of PewDiePie made over 12 million in 2015 alone on his YouTube channel.

People make millions driving cars; I'm not going to equate that to me driving to the corner store.

MM regularly gets front page and only has viewers in the double digits.

the sad thing is that more people watch him playing videos games than his fights.

People don't want to watch MM fight let alone watch him play video games

You would be surprised my son games regular with DJ online and knew him from gaming before fighting, I don't really get it but apparently he's a big deal in the gaming world?

You would be surprised my son games regular with DJ online and knew him from gaming before fighting, I don't really get it but apparently he's a big deal in the gaming world?

nah, he's not. People know him from being UFC champ.

and that's why he wont ever be what he thinks he should be. 10% of his followers don't even watch his fights, yet he puts more into building that channel than himself as a fighter. I really hope he makes big money off that shit cause it will be the demise of his career.

"Twitch it up!!!!!!!!!!"

PS, if he enjoys and loves it, that's cool. Just don't expect anything else and accept what you get at this point.

Another garbageass bashing thread? Your last shitty attempt wasn't embarrassing enough for you? Are you one of those loser masochists or something?

I'm sure there are people who make big money. Bell in sure the angry video game nerd makes a killing. But that's cause he puts effort into it. Mm wAnts money and popularity in mma, but refuses to do anything besides train and fight

He's a fairly successful streamer which is not an easy thing to do. He did it while maintaining a championship level work ethic in the UFC.

All y'all hatin' have nothing on DJ

nah, he's not. People know him from being UFC champ.

6MVDk_s-200x150.gif
If you say man, I don't know enough about that gaming world to dispute you...

6MVDk_s-200x150.gif
If you say man, I don't know enough about that gaming world to dispute you...
IDK anything either so I went to check his twitch. he has 100k subscribers. popular youtuber totalbiscuit has 500k. I'm guessing that's pretty good but it doesn't necessarily translate to the number of views whenever he is indeed streaming. it's possible your son just happened to stumble upon him and started following. but yeah it doesn't matter if he doing well or poorly on twitch. fucking sherdog caring about that shit lol.

Back