MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I just realized how bad Chris Davis has been this year. That stat line is gross

.154/.234/.239

Striking out a league worst 36% of the time
still has 4 years left at 17 million
Wish he'd just over roid up and get himself a lifetime ban at this point. Fuck this season.

And there is a bunch of deferred money after his playing time is up too.

Where's Alex at? I need to see more Alex posts in this thread with the M's doing so well.

If the season ended today we would have Yankees/Astros & Cubs/Nats play-in games.

Meanwhile 85 games wins you the AL Central/NL West.

Where's Alex at? I need to see more Alex posts in this thread with the M's doing so well.
Right here!

It may last, we shall see. Their starting pitching has been pretty dominant thus far. They beat Houston 7-1 yesterday, so that was pretty nice to see. Paxton is one of the top 10 best pitchers in baseball at the moment, so he's always exciting.

Let's just say I won't be surprised if it doesn't last though lol. I've grown use to it.

Alen Hanson saves the day. Wish the Giants would play him every day until he cools off, he was once a top prospect with the Pirates so maybe he finally figured it out. And if it's only a fluke hot streak -> at least ride it until his OPS drops under 1.100 or 1.000

Reyes out for season after being out all last season. Fucking torn lat.

Kemp is unconscious right now. Hitting .450 with RISP this season.

all the usually reliable guys have been mediocre or injured. Kemp wasn't supposed to be on the team and is carrying them, Pederson seems to have finally regained something. once great bullpen is a bunch of cans

crazy season so far. once again thank you other NL west teams for sucking.

all the usually reliable guys have been mediocre or injured. Kemp wasn't supposed to be on the team and is carrying them, Pederson seems to have finally regained something. once great bullpen is a bunch of cans

crazy season so far. once again thank you other NL west teams for sucking.
Letting both setup men go for nothing - Brandon Morrow (Elite closer for Cubs) and Tony Watson (Carried Giants pen to start the season) really hurt the pen. Morrow got paid, but the Giants got Watson for nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back