MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Walker should be a surefire HOFer. He was a legit 5 tool guy and one of the best outfielders of the last 30 years imo.
His career numbers aren't that great. Didn't hit 400 hrs and barely 2100 hits.

His career numbers aren't that great. Didn't hit 400 hrs and barely 2100 hits.

giphy.gif

Larry Walker could probably come out of retirement and start in right field for the cangels right now.

To me Walker should be a surefire HOFer. He was a legit 5 tool guy and one of the best outfielders of the last 30 years imo.

For sure. Walkers life time split is 313/400/565. Dude was a beast and played great defense. Injuries screwed his overall stats.

I looked at Chris Young's career stats and wondered how he's still in the big leagues. Shitty batting avg, not a lot of power.

Also, why do people rave about Bryce Harper with his shitty batting avg? He's no Mike Trout.

Didn’t realize ppl still looked at batting average

I can barely stomach watching the Royals. It is so hard seeing Danny Duffy, Ian Kennedy, And Jason Hammel (1-3 starters) go out there and give up multiple runs in the 1st inning.

Along with the "who the hell is that" rotating cast of relievers, it is enough to make a man drink...heavily.

At least Jorge Soler is looking like he could become a star and Moustakas is going to bring a haul of prospects at the trade deadline.

Oh yeah, and apparently Alex Gordon has hit the lab because he is playing like a major leaguer again.

I can barely stomach watching the Royals. It is so hard seeing Danny Duffy, Ian Kennedy, And Jason Hammel (1-3 starters) go out there and give up multiple runs in the 1st inning.

Along with the "who the hell is that" rotating cast of relievers, it is enough to make a man drink...heavily.

At least Jorge Soler is looking like he could become a star and Moustakas is going to bring a haul of prospects at the trade deadline.

Oh yeah, and apparently Alex Gordon has hit the lab because he is playing like a major leaguer again.
Only bad thing is didn’t Moose only sign for one year?

Ops > obp > avg

I like to look at wRC+ too. Pretty simple even my dumb brain can understand it. Adjusts for park , league factors. Anything 100+ is above league average.

@Corona

Right now Kole Calhoun has a wRC+ of 8 in 145ab. Next lowest is Ian Desmond at 32 lmao.

Mike GOAT sitting at 184

I like to look at wRC+ too. Pretty simple even my dumb brain can understand it. Adjusts for park , league factors. Anything 100+ is above league average.

@Corona

Right now Kole Calhoun has a wRC+ of 8 in 145ab. Next lowest is Ian Desmond at 32 lmao.

Mike GOAT sitting at 184

He got his first extra base hit since opening day last night lmao.

Crawford got tossed for not picking up his bat lmao. Baseball umps go on some power trips, giants would have had andrew McCutchen in the in field and a pitcher in the OF if they scored.

Just how shitty does Morales have to get, before you send his ass packing, Jays? I know you're paying him a lot, but he's terrible. Enough is enough with his fat ass. He couldn't hit a beach ball right now. I'd rather have Dalton Pompey at DH right now. Jesus.

Just how shitty does Morales have to get, before you send his ass packing, Jays? I know you're paying him a lot, but he's terrible. Enough is enough with his fat ass. He couldn't hit a beach ball right now. I'd rather have Dalton Pompey at DH right now. Jesus.
He's on my fantasy team.

He's in danger of being kicked off team Sara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back