MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a final year of deal getting something for him at the TDL because no one is offering type deal. Wtf is Pitt doing, didn't have to move him. Let him rebuild value if it was down and move him at the TDL or next year. Didn't have to rush to a bad deal

That's a final year of deal getting something for him at the TDL because no one is offering type deal. Wtf is Pitt doing, didn't have to move him. Let him rebuild value if it was down and move him at the TDL or next year. Didn't have to rush to a bad deal

I think it was a big fuck you to the Yankees. His value dropped a ton after last season, and the Yanks saying publicly Pirates were asking too much. I agree with your point, but it's clear they plan on blowing it up. Cutch will be gone next.

I think it was a big fuck you to the Yankees. His value dropped a ton after last season, and the Yanks saying publicly Pirates were asking too much. I agree with your point, but it's clear they plan on blowing it up. Cutch will be gone next.

I agree that played a role. They damaged his value by going public like that. The Pirates offered Cutch to the Stros cheap but they passed for now. They want Yelich

I agree that played a role. They damaged his value by going public like that. The Pirates offered Cutch to the Stros cheap but they passed for now. They want Yelich

Marlins are going to want a truck load for Yelich. Hard pass. Would rather see Tucker, or Fisher in LF if i was a Stros fan.

I think Cutch will be headed to SF.

Cutch better be cheap after that deal. Pitt getting trashed by media, don't rape the giants to make up for the bad deal

Marlins are going to want a truck load for Yelich. Hard pass. Would rather see Tucker, or Fisher in LF if i was a Stros fan.

I think Cutch will be headed to SF.

They would part with Tucker for Yelich I think. I'm expecting Fisher to be traded at some point. Marlins iniially asked for Tucker, Martes and I think Alvarez and were told to fuck off.

Agree

They would part with Tucker for Yelich I think. I'm expecting Fisher to be traded at some point. Marlins iniially asked for Tucker, Martes and I think Alvarez and were told to fuck off.

Agree

Im not big on Yelich. Not much power, not really a threat in steals. Gets on base a lot, and makes good contact. So wouldn't even consider Tucker.

Don't blame Stros for telling them to fuck off.

Last edited:
Yelich has so much trade value because of that contract. Marlins locked him into an amazing deal.

Yelich has so much trade value because of that contract. Marlins locked him into an amazing deal.

It is a team friendly contract, but if they want as much as they say. All teams should tell them to eat shit, and live.

Maybe I'm overrating my own team's player, but, my eyeballs tell me that Clint Frazier has a higher ceiling than anybody they got for Cole

Maybe I'm overrating my own team's player, but, my eyeballs tell me that Clint Frazier has a higher ceiling than anybody they got for Cole

And the Yanks said publicly it was too much. Yanks botched it.

He was part of the Yankees offer....

They didn't want to get rid if Torres or Andujar

Pirates needed infielders/pitching. The ones they have suck. Of course teams are going to start high. The pirates have a lot of OF depth. They have good ones in minors they can't even call up. Pirates didn't get enough i agree(being a cards fan im good with), but Yankees going public was the problem. They likely could have tried again, and not had to trade their top infielders away.

Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that the Giants have agreed to acquire Andrew McCutchen from the Pirates, pending a review of medical records.

Not sure of the package, but it's not one of the top 3 kids. I don't have huge hopes for this year, but I have always been a Cutch fan so I'm cool with it so far.

Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that the Giants have agreed to acquire Andrew McCutchen from the Pirates, pending a review of medical records.

Tucker or Alvarez, Fisher and Paulino for Yelich is something they may kick the tires on

Kyle Crick in the deal, sucks to see him go because he was my favorite prospect at one point, but I will be happy if he's the headliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back