2020 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have been forced to vacate the WS and a life time ban for the GM.

Dodgers 2018 WS parade going to be lit this week.

“We’re gonna come down hard.” - MLB

<{MingNope}>

lmao @ the astros trying to blame all of this on Cora and Beltran both who are no longer with the organization. Total joke. Punishment isn't severe enough to stop other teams from doing this. They've been rewarded for cheating.

And now the Hinch and Luhnow suspensions look like less of punishments since Jim Crane just fired them both.

Astros canned hinch and lunhow lmao

If the Astro players have any dignity left they will throw away their rings.

lmao @ the astros trying to blame all of this on Cora and Beltran both who are no longer with the organization. Total joke. Punishment isn't severe enough to stop other teams from doing this. They've been rewarded for cheating.

For $5m and a one year vacation, and you too can be a World Series champ!

Pffft.

All the sports personalities are going to act like this was a big punishment, just to try to get everybody to move on and somehow ignore the fact that the 2017 championship is illegitimate, and that as ever, cheating prospers.

The Astros screwed the Astros.

hqdefault.jpg

LOL at you guys pretending this is a surprise and that every team out there isn’t trying themselves.

Pffft.

All the sports personalities are going to act like this was a big punishment, just to try to get everybody to move on and somehow ignore the fact that the 2017 championship is illegitimate, and that as ever, cheating prospers.

I’ve been a Dodgers fan as long as I can remember. It’s hard for me to celebrate this though. I feel disappointed. I was fine just losing - but this sucks. They can’t run it back, Astro’s robbed themselves and everyone else. Assholes.

I’ve been a Dodgers fan as long as I can remember. It’s hard for me to celebrate this though. I feel disappointed. I was fine just losing - but this sucks. They can’t run it back, Astro’s robbed themselves and everyone else. Assholes.

Darvish. Kershaw. Puig. All their stories go differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back