2020 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thought this season was actually going to get played is Flat Earther levels of stupid. We didn't do the work to beat this thing, so we don't get nice things. USA #1 in stupidity in the first world.

And LMAO at letting a Florida team near ANYONE. That retard haven of a state has broken it's daily record nearly every day for a month straight. Why is this country so stupid? Seriously.

And now I see the NFL is trying to punish players who catch an airborne disease. WTF? I'm done with sports for a long while. Everyone involved is just retarded, greedy and lacking any care for anyone. Entertainment isn't our greatest need right now. A modicum of sense is.

Stay safe everyone. See you when I see you. And slap the shit out of anyone you know who treats this thing like a hoax. That hoax has killed two of my wife's relatives, 8 of my clients (and counting) and put my best friend (aged 42 with 0 medical issues prior) in ICU for 9 days with bilateral pneumonia which he's still recovering from a month later (and still barely able to move around his bedroom that he can't leave, so he doesn't infect his wife and kids). Suffice it to say, I don't give a shit if baseball gets played this year.

First time we’ve ever been in first place in July. Oh well.

The marlins are really just ducking the powerhouse first place orioles.

Charlie Montoya after the Jays blew a 4-0, and 5-4 lead.

"You know, we had some good at bats, the pitching was good, you know. I'm very happy with how we played today."

This guy is the Ned Flanders of managers. My God.

Anyone who thought this season was actually going to get played is Flat Earther levels of stupid. We didn't do the work to beat this thing, so we don't get nice things. USA #1 in stupidity in the first world.

And LMAO at letting a Florida team near ANYONE. That retard haven of a state has broken it's daily record nearly every day for a month straight. Why is this country so stupid? Seriously.

And now I see the NFL is trying to punish players who catch an airborne disease. WTF? I'm done with sports for a long while. Everyone involved is just retarded, greedy and lacking any care for anyone. Entertainment isn't our greatest need right now. A modicum of sense is.

Stay safe everyone. See you when I see you. And slap the shit out of anyone you know who treats this thing like a hoax. That hoax has killed two of my wife's relatives, 8 of my clients (and counting) and put my best friend (aged 42 with 0 medical issues prior) in ICU for 9 days with bilateral pneumonia which he's still recovering from a month later (and still barely able to move around his bedroom that he can't leave, so he doesn't infect his wife and kids). Suffice it to say, I don't give a shit if baseball gets played this year.
{<redford}

I'm sure it'll keep going along like usual. Half of the follow up tests will show these guys are negative like with what happened with Soto and rest will quarantine for a few days.

The pads pitching has been on point.

Well, other than the end of today's game

Ya what a brutal finish to that one. Our plate discipline has been insane too. So many walks and full counts... not what I’m used to lol.

Thanks, Florida
giphy.gif

Charlie Montoya after the Jays blew a 4-0, and 5-4 lead.

"You know, we had some good at bats, the pitching was good, you know. I'm very happy with how we played today."

This guy is the Ned Flanders of managers. My God.
Who calls the pitches for the game? The catcher or the manager on the bench? Are the catcher experienced enough if they’re the one calling the pitches? If it’s the manager.........well........

Who calls the pitches for the game? The catcher or the manager on the bench? Are the catcher experienced enough if they’re the one calling the pitches? If it’s the manager.........well........

The catcher calls the game, in coordination with the pitcher.

I Rembrandt the catchers constantly looking to the dugout before driving the signs on some teams.

The catcher calls the game. It's like 90% of their responsibilities. Occasionally, they'll discuss a general strategy on the mound for a hitter, but the catcher is the one laying down the signs at the end of the day.

They might look into the dugout occasionally, to maybe get the plan on whether or not to walk a guy, or something, but it could be for anything really. They're not getting each individual pitch relayed to them by the dugout.

jesus christ, blackmon looks like a fucking SF homeless dude.
whatever happened to the least amount of decency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back