2020 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manfred is fucked. he failed at his job.

The commissioner of a sport called the sports trophy a piece of metal. Lmao. Can’t make it up.

Carlos Correa is a cheater. Idk why anyone cares what he has to say. He’s saying they played straight up and beat the Dodgers LOL. What an assclown. You cheated dude, you didn’t win anything straight up.

So which team gets outed next? Is there going to be a wide scale investigation on the Red Sox? Wasn't there another team that was supposedly doing this too? I have a feeling this isn't going to end with the Astros.

So which team gets outed next? Is there going to be a wide scale investigation on the Red Sox? Wasn't there another team that was supposedly doing this too? I have a feeling this isn't going to end with the Astros.

There's supposed to be an investigation finishing up in regards to the Red Sox 2018 team, should possibly get news on it by the end of the week.

I’m assuming they used the replay room to decode the signs and then relay them to a player when he was on second. Not as bad as banging a trash can or having a buzzer but still cheating.

There's supposed to be an investigation finishing up in regards to the Red Sox 2018 team, should possibly get news on it by the end of the week.

Wonder what's taking so long. They've been saying "it will finish by the end of the week" for around a month and a half now.

Wonder what's taking so long. They've been saying "it will finish by the end of the week" for around a month and a half now.

that would be Manfred trying to figure out how to save his job and his legacy, and finding no viable options

090816_cle_napoli_foul_ball_med_tw_jezmjxiv.gif

Manfred is fucked. he failed at his job.
All he had to do was vacate their title and it wouldn’t have blown up like it has (and seems to be getting worse).

The Player Association needs to be held to task on this, too. Manfred's handled this like shit but it's the union that made it so the Astros players couldn't be punished in the first place.

I’m assuming they used the replay room to decode the signs and then relay them to a player when he was on second. Not as bad as banging a trash can or having a buzzer but still cheating.
It’s cheating but it’s not nearly as blatant

Lmao at big PED calling fiers a snitch. Not surprised some fat roided can from the Red Sox is against someone exposing one of the worst cheating scandals of all time.

Wasn't there another team that was supposedly doing this too? I have a feeling this isn't going to end with the Astros

Thus far the only source ive heard claiming other teams are doing similar things, is the Astros.

LOL @ this Astors fiasco.

I don't think I've ever seen so many people simultaneously stick their foot in their mouths, and amplify the problem.

Just shut the fuck up, and it will go away.
It’s not going away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back