MLB : Blue Jays @ Astros 8:10pm ET 8/4

I keep hearing about it. In the process of switching to xfinity, once that is complete I will check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Is it like old Spielberg Sci-fi movies?

The writers/directors def have many scenes that are a homage to ET.

yeah i was going to watch it next week
but i heard its getting boring after awhile

I just finished episode 2, probably power view tonight. I have to catch up on Ray Donovan too

The writers/directors def have many scenes that are a homage to ET.

I don't like ET but the show does seem really interesting.

I didn't know you were into baseball?

I don't like ET but the show does seem really interesting.

I didn't know you were into baseball?

Yea I like baseball and football, and mma of course. After Jordan retired I stopped watching and playing hoops, I stopped playing as basketball is a young man's game.

Yea I like baseball and football, and mma of course. After Jordan retired I stopped watching and playing hoops, I stopped playing as basketball is a young man's game.

You are definitely a sports fan. I never got into basketball, American football or baseball. I was a huge soccer fan growing fan growing and I use to play. I got really lazy though during my mid teenage years, zero motivation until I found MMA.

You are definitely a sports fan. I never got into basketball, American football or baseball. I was a huge soccer fan growing fan growing and I use to play. I got really lazy though during my mid teenage years, zero motivation until I found MMA.

Soccer is more fun to play than watch. NBA sucks now with the rules changes for the offensive player.

NFL is the shit. Best sport to watch after mma IMO, I love the physicality, skill, offensive and defensive strategies. Playoff football is so intense.

NFL is the shit. Best sport to watch after mma IMO, I love the physicality, skill, offensive and defensive strategies. Playoff football is so intense.

You should watch all the Montreal Canadiens games bro,that'll make you a big fan of hockey for sure :cool:

All you need know is!
price_trophies062515_672.jpg

carey-price-pose-o.gif

King Carey Price

what do you guys think about the 6 man rotation?
Could work out well we'll see if liriano can pitch a bit better now than he has been. Was surprised Sanchez is staying though

You should watch all the Montreal Canadiens games bro,that'll make you a big fan of hockey for sure :cool:

All you need know is!
price_trophies062515_672.jpg

carey-price-pose-o.gif

King Carey Price

I like hockey but only during the month before the playoff then the playoffs. I watch the Blackhawks. Hey Mo, how do you feel about the Blackhawks logo? I remember when U of Ilinois there was Chief Ilinowik, they got rid of him awhile back, and my own high school was the Niles West Indians, they got rid of that 13-15 years ago. The worst one is obviously the Washington Redskins, the most egregious example of blatant racism IMO.

Fucking Luke Thomas and Ariel going on and on about racist mma fans, and Luke Thomas is a Redskins fan and doesn't say shit about that issue.

He's First Nation? He looks like a white kid

Lol if you seen me you would think I'm mexican

I like hockey but only during the month before the playoff then the playoffs. I watch the Blackhawks. Hey Mo, how do you feel about the Blackhawks logo? I remember when U of Ilinois there was Chief Ilinowik, they got rid of him awhile back, and my own high school was the Niles West Indians, they got rid of that 13-15 years ago. The worst one is obviously the Washington Redskins, the most egregious example of blatant racism IMO.

Fucking Luke Thomas and Ariel going on and on about racist mma fans, and Luke Thomas is a Redskins fan and doesn't say shit about that issue.

I actually have no issues with what sport teams have as there logo,I mean shit,those teams have had those logos for how long now? Lol

Its more so the actors/actress's/models who wear the dumbest "Indian" customs for shows/shoots.

Can't complain about when it's Halloween time either(cowboys/Indians),but the ones who actually go all out and just look so ridiculously stupid.

Lol if you seen me you would think I'm mexican

I actually have no issues with what sport teams have as there logo,I mean shit,those teams have had those logos for how long now? Lol

Its more so the actors/actress's/models who wear the dumbest "Indian" customs for shows/shoots.

Can't complain about when it's Halloween time either(cowboys/Indians),but the ones who actually go all out and just look so ridiculously stupid.

You are more forgiving than I am, Blackhawks I think is respectful, because I think they were an actual tribe that inhabited the Illinois area, in fact Chicago mean "Wild onion" in their native tongue, because of the abundance of wild onions in the woods. My mom and her friends would often forage for them and make Korean kim chee out of it.

But that kid is First Nation, the goalie?

You are more forgiving than I am, Blackhawks I think is respectful, because I think they were an actual tribe that inhabited the Illinois area, in fact Chicago mean "Wild onion" in their native tongue, because of the abundance of wild onions in the woods. My mom and her friends would often forage for them and make Korean kim chee out of it.

That's cool to hear.

And yeah Carey Price is the goalie for Montreal,the best goalie of the history of the NHL.

Of course some who say hes not are just bias of there era or team history :)

Black Hawk was the leader of a tribe, I don't remember the name

Also had no idea about Price

jays win again! its good thing baltimore lost today (sorry orioles fans) . That's 15 wins for Happ now.

Back