MK XL for PC 12-18-16

TrueBias

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Mortal Kombat XL came out for what, the PS4 and XB1 not too long ago? The game came out for the PC too but without the extra playable guys like Alien and Leatherface, but now it has come out and ready to compare against said consoles.

I have played the first one...I mean, the first modern good one, Mortal Kombat X. It was awesome, thru and thru. Story, controls, characters, all top notch.

When the PC finally got the new XL under wraps, I bought it and the story....the cut scenes are looking out of date, like they were made 5 years ago. The controls are also sped up from last time. This is fine, but when learning new moves or in story mode with characters I would never play, I thought theyd be a bit easier for the 1st time viewer of the story. I am playing some emperor and losing cuz I dont know combos...and I dont care. Too early in a game to not care just because I dont know any combos of some guy I dont know..

Honestly though, this is not why we all started with MK right? Story didnt happen until you beat the game with X fighter. Way back, youd fight the whole tower, beat shang tsung or kahn, then get a story. Now, we get stories all over the place, yet here I am forced to play an emperor, and care to learn his moves to move the story along? Bahhhh. Perhaps, call me spoiled.

The Crypt or Kyrpt...I liked the MK X version much better. I have to navigate basically straight forwardly. I dont want to do that! Not after what I saw MK X had to offer!

Im still learning the game but it didnt reel me in like MK X did a couple years ago and this is supposed to be the best of the best. When it come to game play, I have yet to find a flaw on the PC, which is why I put a date on the title.

Last edited:
Back