MJ vs. Dariush decision reminded me of Pacquiao-Bradley I

Kenjamito

Freakin Covid
@Blue
Reaction score
Beneil had nothing for MJ except some jabs. MJ landed harder, cleaner shots and stopped all takedowns. When the decision was announced I was as baffled as when Bradley won the decision over Pacquiao.

It reminded me of Garcia vs KZ 1.
Garcia just running around swinging wildy (MJ in this case) vs a technical Korean Zombie (Dariush).

The only difference was there was no robbery this time around.

cant say I read this thread do to its probably the same as all the other posts about this fight.

There was too little skill in the mj fight for me to accept this analogy.

Beneil couldn't get MJ even close to the ground and landed nothing apart 2 knees. Just horrible.

It was a lot closer than what people are making it out to be. Sure I think MJ won the fight, but Dariush outclassed Johnson in the third and those 2 first rounds was a lot of back and forth.

Johnson really slowed down in that third.

Bradley over Pac was far worse. I definitely though MJ won the first two rounds though.

So it was a very close decision?

Stopped reading here.

It was a competitive fight.

It was close its not like MJ completely dominated the Douche. He did better than Barboza right ?
and Diego Sanchez vs Pearson was wayyy worse at least this was competitive but we all know MJ truly won that fight Fuk da judges

Beneil had nothing for MJ except some jabs. MJ landed harder, cleaner shots and stopped all takedowns. When the decision was announced I was as baffled as when Bradley won the decision over Pacquiao.

More like the pac marquez decision the whole world knew pac lost. Its ok though he got laid out the next time they fought.

Back