@Gold
Reaction score
Time for the rematch. I got TF by
tumblr_nb7o0eJoPs1tcfs15o1_400.gif

2015-07-17-14_05_43.gif

2015-07-17-14_03_16.gif

Time for the rematch. I got TF by
tumblr_nb7o0eJoPs1tcfs15o1_400.gif

I never understand why guys don't go for crazy moves like that to get out of a hold or clinch. They'd rather try to muscle their way out or do the orthodox thing and reverse it or something safe.

Tony Cucuy by UD or TKO this time.

I always doubt Ferguson and then he always finds a way to win.

El Cucuy was apparently sick the first time they fought. Tony's on an absolute tear right now, and I think he takes it.

Historically I haven't been a fan of either of these guys, but they have definitely gained my respect lately. What I do know is that they would not disappoint in a fight right now. They both bring it and both come forward. I would love to see this fight.

Ferguson has been looking pretty good lately though, but he's probably in line for better than a guy coming off a "loss".

I'm sure they'll meet again down the line though.

Dude if MJ fought Ferguson, I'll put all my money on Ferguson. Easy win in the rematch.

I'm sorry but Michael Johnson did not lose that fight..

Still seems like an appropriate time for this fight now though.

I'm sorry but Michael Johnson did not lose that fight..

Still seems like an appropriate time for this fight now though.

Oh he very well did my friend. Hence a lost on his record. Wikipedia brah. He lost and aint nothing you could do about it dawg.

El Cucuy was apparently sick the first time they fought. Tony's on an absolute tear right now, and I think he takes it.

Yet MJ still broke El Cucuy arm during the fight, Was he sick in the Danny fight that he should had lost

All I'm sayin is that he lost his last fight so he dropped in the rankings and el cucuy is moving up. Time for the rematch...

all i'm sayin is that he lost his last fight so he dropped in the rankings and el cucuy is moving up. Time for the rematch...

he probably won't drop much if any, since most thought he got jobbed.

Oh he very well did my friend. Hence a lost on his record. Wikipedia brah. He lost and aint nothing you could do about it dawg.

A wikipedia page doesn't change the fact that it was 2-1 for MJ. I'll simply go on living in reality where MJ won and the judges messed up the scoring. Not sure why people think just becuase the judges don't score a fight properly that we accept that result... You think Leanard Garcia "won" all of the wins on his record?

Back