Mizuto Hirota vs. Rani Yahya added to UFC on fuel 8

Hirota looked good against Healy. That's a good match up. I really didn't like some of the first sf/ufc matches but the ones i saw today are good. Should be fun.

I think he is going to win. Rani is better than Aoki on the ground. And also better at taking the fight to the ground

Rani Yahya takedown percentage is 27%. Aoki doesn't have great takedowns(although they aren't bad) but Yahya has one of the worst takedown percentages of any top Ufc fighter.

Not only that but you are using mma math to pick a victor. Hirota by KO.

Shit Pat Healy could only hit 4 of his 12 takedowns against Hirota and he's got way better takedonws than Yahya(and has a very solid submission game).

Honestly just glad to see Hirota get a shot after that bullshit decision against Healy.

Fuck yeah Hirota! He suffered the most blatant robbery in history of MMA in his last fight, he's the true strikeforce contender.

Round 2 was close.
Hirota was strong in Round 1, but not a 10-8.
Healy squeaked out Round 3.

Not a "blatant robbery"

I'm excited to see Hirota at 145 in the UFC. I think he'll do well.

He beat the shit outta Healy for 2 rounds, outstruck him and took him down at will, first round was nearly a 10-8 for Hirota. Judges scored the fight 30-27 Healy.

Are you joking? I think 15 strikes were landed in total in the first round. 10-8? Hahahahaha.

Healy is bigger than Hirota and yet Hirota was able to stop the majority of his td's so he will be able to shrug off Rani as well. Unfortunately for Rani he doesn't have a size advantage like Healy so he won't be able to smother Hirota (which is not even his game anyway).Thus Hirota victory UD or T/KO.

Fuck yeah Hirota! He suffered the most blatant robbery in history of MMA in his last fight, he's the true strikeforce contender.

robbery gets tossed around alot but this definitely qualifies.

i couldn't believe hirota pulled it off, i was so shocked i wasn't even shocked

Back