Mizuto Hirota vs. Rani Yahya added to UFC on fuel 8

Dayum. I love me some Rani. He's awesome, I hope he wins.

Fuck yeah Hirota! He suffered the most blatant robbery in history of MMA in his last fight, he's the true strikeforce contender.

Dayum. I love me some Rani. He's awesome, I hope he wins.

I think he is going to win. Rani is better than Aoki on the ground. And also better at taking the fight to the ground

A 145 Mizuto Hirota interesting. Only a 5 pound cut from his JMMA fight weight days, correct?
I heard from numerous mma people that Hirota want his last fight against Healy.

I want Yahya vs Aoki at 150 pounds.

A 145 Mizuto Hirota interesting. Only a 5 pound cut from his JMMA fight weight days, correct?
I heard from numerous mma people that Hirota want his last fight against Healy.

I want Yahya vs Aoki at 150 pounds.

He beat the shit outta Healy for 2 rounds, outstruck him and took him down at will, first round was nearly a 10-8 for Hirota. Judges scored the fight 30-27 Healy.

Isn't hirota the guy that beat Healy and got robbed. I remember watching that fight thinking WTF. Also I'm trying to remember but wasn't the fight in Healys hometown....super sketchy

Good fight. I'm glad to see Hirota getting a chance in the UFC, and very glad he's doing so at 145. I also think he should've gotten the nod versus Healy. I just hope he's training full time in the US and taking this shot seriously.

shit. saw the title at the side and thought it'd be about a hot Japanese chick.

Think Hirota should edge it out especially if he can keep it standing

Isn't hirota the guy that beat Healy and got robbed. I remember watching that fight thinking WTF. Also I'm trying to remember but wasn't the fight in Healys hometown....super sketchy

i thought the worst part was him calling Gil out after such a pathetic performance

I think he is going to win. Rani is better than Aoki on the ground. And also better at taking the fight to the ground

Aoki is better at taking fights to the ground and an all round better MMA fighter, Rani's got better BJJ credentials but Aokis MMA-BJJ game may be the best in the world. Anyway they both fought JZ, look how their fights turned out. Yahya got submitted quickly while Aoki turned JZ into his personal grappling dummy.

Last edited:
awesome, glad they got more pure breed Asian fighters who are hungry to win.

Hirota in the UFC!!! Damn judges stole his rightful win against Healy.

Back