Media MixedMollyWhoppery- Khabib

One of the GOAT MMA-related Youtube channels.
You should check out MindSmash too for great MMA related content.
But I feel bad for Justin since he had everything right going on into that fight, only that it's just not enough :(

Will watch now, the guy always puts out elite content.

Agreed, been a fan of this Guys work, and would often listen to him while I'm at the Gym. I like his style, his presentation and actually think his Voice adds something to it all in a nice way.

My favorite Video has been his coverage on Cody vs Dom, and second has to be Why Conor needed to Lose.

@VVarhead Agreed.

Glad to see people giving this guy respect, he really does offer some of the best coverage of our sport and does it in the most interesting and thought provoking manner.

Agreed, been a fan of this Guys work, and would often listen to him while I'm at the Gym. I like his style, his presentation and actually think his Voice adds something to it all in a nice way.

My favorite Video has been his coverage on Cody vs Dom, and second has to be Why Conor needed to Lose.
His voice makes these videos very unique and it really is perfect, certainly as soon as one gets used to it!

{<redford}
I need to watch the Cody & DOm video of his soon then!

His voice makes these videos very unique and it really is perfect, certainly as soon as one gets used to it!

{<redford}
I need to watch the Cody & DOm video of his soon then!

It's really fucking Good, funny enough I would find that Video LAST year when I saw the Dom vs Cody fight LIVE. I felt like I missed out on something lol. It's a good watch.

I especially like when he says "Molly Whopped the FUCK out of his ass"
{<jordan}

It's really fucking Good, funny enough I would find that Video LAST year when I saw the Dom vs Cody fight LIVE. I felt like I missed out on something lol. It's a good watch.

I especially like when he says "Molly Whopped the FUCK out of his ass"
{<jordan}
Last year? But the fight was in 2016! or what do you mean? Confused rn, lol.
Oh it's surely a good watch. All videos of his, those that i saw at least, are great.

I mean that's a fitting term, no?
<WhatItIs>

Last year? But the fight was in 2016! or what do you mean? Confused rn, lol.
Oh it's surely a good watch. All videos of his, those that i saw at least, are great.

I mean that's a fitting term, no?
<WhatItIs>

My bad haha, I saw the fight when it happened in 2016, but would only stumble across the video in 2019, I felt so bad because as a Hardcore fan I thought I missed out on it had I found the video closer to the fight lol. As dumb as that sounds, the video was that good, and after Fights I usually try to find as much coverage of it as I can during my Workouts like Post Fight Press Conferences and recaps and what not.

I loved his Khamzat video too. It is a little longer and tells a great story. Probably better than this Khabib one.

Damn that guys voice is annoying af

Will watch on mute <JerryWWF>

My bad haha, I saw the fight when it happened in 2016, but would only stumble across the video in 2019, I felt so bad because as a Hardcore fan I thought I missed out on it had I found the video closer to the fight lol. As dumb as that sounds, the video was that good, and after Fights I usually try to find as much coverage of it as I can during my Workouts like Post Fight Press Conferences and recaps and what not.
Oh, i understand now, bratha.
<RomeroSalute>

His second Ngannou video was epic, it's clear he also doesn't like Tj and loves Conor too

One of the GOAT MMA-related Youtube channels.
You should check out MindSmash too for great MMA related content.
But I feel bad for Justin since he had everything right going on into that fight, only that it's just not enough :(
MindSmash?
<DisgustingHHH>

Is he still on Conors nuts, stopped following around the floyd fight, the guy was insufferable

Back