Mitt Romney operates a secret Twitter account...

No.. it wasn't some conspiracy.

Obama was charismatic that's why everyone liked him.

I'm smarter and more sane than you'll ever be.

Ahh ok? Like I said barry was just a snake oil salesmen. He got me too, but I’m smart enough to have realized it years ago. Can’t say the same for you. That is sad to me. Anyways just letting you know you’re wrong as is the norm

Ahh ok? Like I said barry was just a snake oil salesmen. He got me too, but I’m smart enough to have realized it years ago. Can’t say the same for you. That is sad to me. Anyways just letting you know you’re wrong as is the norm

You're not smart, fyi.

Not only am I currently smarter than you'll ever be. I was smarter than you'll ever be when I was a teenager.

You're not smart, fyi.

Not only am I currently smarter than you'll ever be. I was smarter than you'll ever be when I was a teenager.

Not only was this terrible, but you felt the need to add it after the first sentence....I felt bad for you. I mean this is why I seldom fuck with the troop anymore, you’ve all become too sad to even shitpost

Not only was this terrible, but you felt the need to add it after the first sentence....I felt bad for you. I mean this is why I seldom fuck with the troop anymore, you’ve all become too sad to even shitpost

I'm just being honest, sorry to hurt you feelings.

Back