Mitt Romney operates a secret Twitter account...

10 tweets over 4 years??? That's barely a mornings worth for the stable genius. Yawn

Just saw this.

My first thought: fucking hilarious.

My second thought: what a piece of shit for not saying this out loud without a pseudonym.

Grow a fucking pair and make your true thoughts know, Mitty boy.
I'm still not convinced that he and Kerby are separate people. Have they ever been photographed in the same room?

Even as a sockpuppet Romney is the most boringest person ever.

I'm impressed he never accidentally posted one of these on his real account. Seems like people operating fake accounts always mess up at some point, so for him to only get caught after 8 years is kinda impressive.

#MexicanRomneys
0528ba7b9ab28956-600x338.jpg

I'm impressed he never accidentally posted one of these on his real account. Seems like people operating fake accounts always mess up at some point, so for him to only get caught after 8 years is kinda impressive.

I'm more impressed he remembered a password for 4 years on an account he used 10 times.

That would be a great male stripper name.
“Now on center stage, ladies, put your hands together and lets hear it for, Pierre Delecto. He works on tips and tips alone and if he gets enough he will show his baguette. “
The gimmick would also need to incorporate a beret.

Mitt's going to rule over his own solar system one day. He is unaffected by your petty gibes.

This is actually funny. At least he admits it unlike “John Barron” and “David Dennison”

Trump has done this numerous times

To praise himself and slam Trump. Push impeachment bs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-pierre-delecto-secret-twitter-account-2019-10

What a freaking coward. Doesn't have the balls to say these things himself and too incompetent to even run a sockpuppet account without getting caught. Talking about himself in the third person. Heh. At least Trump does that openly.

Agreed. Trump who would regularly do radio interviews as John Barron in New York and praising himself. Perhaps this is a common celeb tactic.

Just saw this.

My first thought: fucking hilarious.

My second thought: what a piece of shit for not saying this out loud without a pseudonym.

Grow a fucking pair and make your true thoughts know, Mitty boy.

it’s crazy how much juice Trump has on the republican voter base. None of the establishment likes him but they fear criticizing him because their shitty base will be pissed

Have journalists uncovered Mitt's secret Sherdog account yet?

Mitt is a horrible person. Google "Bain capital". He also tied his dog to the roof his car when he went on a road trip. Libs and neocucks now think he is great because he says mean things about blumpf.

Back