Mitrione taking Kharitonov's punch

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
A44I7080.0.jpg

All that talk about the mouthpiece. He got hit in the head

Mitrione quits easily.

Sad. He's a good athlete but folds against any diversity.

Joe Rogan needs to have "the talk" with Mitrione. It's time for Matt to host a YT show and start working on his stand up. I see a bright future for the guy. Especially if he starts rocking skinny jean capri pants.

I think people underestimate how hard Sergei hits, it’s cool to stand and bang until you hit him with all your best shots and he just keeps hitting you back harder.

Like Mitrione but he got hit on the chin way to many times, it’s one thing to have a shit mouthpiece and I’m sure he did but it was getting knocked out over and over with good shots.

Would love to see Sergei vs Francis just throwing huge hands

Mitrione started his pro career in the UFC at 0-0.

That’s pretty damn impressive any way you cut it.

Im all for never giving up but I dont blame Mir and I dont blame Matt for losing because of the mouth piece Mir got his whole roof caved in

I think people underestimate how hard Sergei hits, it’s cool to stand and bang until you hit him with all your best shots and he just keeps hitting you back harder.

Like Mitrione but he got hit on the chin way to many times, it’s one thing to have a shit mouthpiece and I’m sure he did but it was getting knocked out over and over with good shots.

Would love to see Sergei vs Francis just throwing huge hands

That, and it almost seems like people nowadays just sleep on Sergei for something. He's getting older, but he's still a great fighter.

The mouth piece thing was crazy, Meathead needs to work on some take down though for real.

Joe Rogan needs to have "the talk" with Mitrione. It's time for Matt to host a YT show and start working on his stand up. I see a bright future for the guy. Especially if he starts rocking skinny jean capri pants.
Bro! This isn’t 2018. Skinny jeans are out. Rompers are in.

That, and it almost seems like people nowadays just sleep on Sergei for something. He's getting older, but he's still a great fighter.

think about it...he's absolutely destroyed both nelson and mitrione...2 guys that you don't see stopped with strikes often...nelson almost never...Khara is a dangerous fighting standing...if you fight him, don't stand with him...odds are, you're going to lose.

Back