Mitrione on Schaub "His chin sucks...I throw cinder blocks"

I must of missed the fight where he got KOd by him. Was it bad? I also gotta check out his fight with Kongo.

Nelson.jpg

n2g4gg.gif

Looking for a gif of the Mitrione KO

edit:

iTXxeHL07ZAZs.gif

Eh, not interested in this fight at all actually. Both are middle of the pack HWs with little to no future and neither is particularly fun to watch IMO. I guess it'll be neat to see someone get finished but I imagine it'll be an ugly affair.

Both of them got KO'ed by Big Country, I thought that was an interesting fact.

Its a battle to determine who truly is the worst fighter from the worst TUF season still currently employed by the UFC.

1zyzf2p.jpg

Matt gets submittted by a novice. What will happen when he goes up against a bjj phenomenon like schaub?

Matt is right about the chin of Schaub...brutal .....was knocked out by a moth last week......

Want Meathead to win this, but his TDD isn't great. Actually put Schaub in a parlay, but don't mind losing this one.

I can't wait for this match up. Even though Schuab put on a snoozer against Lavar and Matt has been drawn into grind-fests in the past, I am still excited. Meathead via KO

Mitrione is gonna catch Schaub on that BUTTON

1zyzf2p.jpg

Matt gets submittted by a novice. What will happen when he goes up against a bjj phenomenon like schaub?

That makes sense. If someone loses a fight years ago, there is NO WAY he can improve.

Mitrione is right, which is why Schuab may actually end up neutralizing him to win a decision, and I'm being serious.

This thread is full of Sherdog Meme Spam.

Schaub is mentally weak. Should be fired. UFC HW div is wrong place for the mentally weak; it'll make them mentally disabled.

Meathead is a pretty good mental disabler.

Mitrione is right.
As long as he also stays out of schaub's guard, he will be fine.

i want schaub to submit him, just for how epic the aftermath will be.

Mitrione ko rd 1..shaub is good but lhw he would dominate, hw too many power punchers

Look, both these guys beat my azz today. Bad. And I respect them both for their courage, and athletic drive which surpasses my own. That being said this fight is kind of lulz to me, and I don't exactly know why. The UFC tries/tried hard with these guys, these were the two prospects that came after Cain and JDS. They didn't work out the same, at all imo. It's just funny that the UFC is having them fight each other now, I don't know why.

I don't know who wins tbh.. Maybe the hardest fight to pick ever. lol.

Pulling for Mitrione just because Schaub doesn't seem to get it. Sometimes I want to give Schaub the benefit of the doubt that he's just hyping his fights up, but he genuinely comes off as such a douche it's hard to do it. I don't want Schaub cut from the UFC though, I feel as though that will break the kid's heart, and I don't want him emotionally scarred, he just needs to eat some of dat humble pie.

Back