Mitrione on Schaub "His chin sucks...I throw cinder blocks"

Schlub refers to himself in the first person - hope Meathead touches that chin - repeatedly

Yeah....hes right about that. I see Meat taking this one by KO

One thing that keeps bugging me about that BJJ Phenom video...

Why doesn't the BJJ master get off his ass for the entire match and take it to Schaub?

True. But Mitrione also has borderline awful grappling and Schaub is a competent grinder when needed to be.

Either a stunning KO from Mitrione or a dry UD for Schaub and it could go either way, I'm so torn as to which outcome to bet on.

For those saying Mitrione gets the K.O, I feel sorry for you sons.

I like Mitrione a lot but he's got zero chance. He's dealing with Jesus on the feet and his heavenly father on the ground. I'd take Schaubs boxing over ANYONE in the heavyweight division. Even if Mitrione does throw "cinder blocks", Brendan is an another timezone when it comes to speed so he'll never land one.

Schaub by Soul Trap/Gogoplata RD 1.

Schaub can be brutal once it hits the ground.

1.gif

lol

Why doesn't the BJJ master get off his ass for the entire match and take it to Schaub?

Because you engage in grappling, not run away.

It isn't a track meet.

Cyborg came to grapple with Schaub, unfortunately Schaub thought it was the 1500m.

Schaub gonna neutralize the ever loving fuck out of Mitrione. He won't even know what didn't hit him.

he did but Schaub would keep running away. Cyborg was forced to shoot in a few times from way outside and Schaub would sprawl and then disengage and keep backing away again.

I hope Schaub tries to strike with Meathead and gets knocked the FUCK out. I don't really know why-- I guess I just dislike his face.

Schlub refers to himself in the first person - hope Meathead touches that chin - repeatedly

My exact thoughts. Also when Schaub hit crop cop after he was clearly knocked out really bothered me. I hope Schaub searches for soul again.

I am actually looking forward to this. I don't remember if there was any bad blood between them on TUF, but I don't see this going into the 2nd round.

Back