Mitchell is the new Jon Fitch

Loved watching him dominate Fili. Andre thinks he's far better than he is.

Also LOLed when he asked Ping in the post-fight interview if Fili flying-kneed him. Teh Count laughed.

What a fucking weight bully was that? How you gonna dominate from top someone who is as twice bigger as Bryce.. That scrambling throws Bryce few meters away..

Not gonna lie I wasn''t really sold on the guy, he couldn't submit a guy he had over a round of Control time on, and on the feet had little to offer.

Also I don't see how people gave him Round 2. He got outstruck the majority of the round, got 1 Takedown in which he did little with even though he had a minute of control, and even with that Fili got up and continued to land the cleaner shots.

Need a new Hendricks to KO him within seconds

Just admit it. You've never watched him before. Because if you have and still came to that conclusion, you're a fucking imbecile. His last fight was incredible.

I was actually really impressed with Mitchell who I thought was a little overrated going into the fight and I thought the fight was quite fun. Mitchell just didn't look as dominant as people were expecting because Fili has high-level training partners and Mitchell took a risky strategy of constantly going for the finish, which gave Fili plenty of openings to exploit.

Back