Law Mississippi asks the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade

Of course, but his argument was focused on poor people. He justified abortion by saying people can't afford kids. Basically, he is saying that if you are below a certain income level, its ok for your kids to be murdered. Luckily, he doesn't really believe that, since I asked him what level of financial support he would need society to guarantee for him to make abortion illegal, and he ducked the question.

I found pan's arguments to be disgusting and horrifying. Suboptimal access to resources during life ISN'T A JUSTIFICATION TO TAKE THAT LIFE.

If I had to guess, most posters on this forum have had suboptimal access to resources at different stages of our lives.

That kind of "logic" can justify atrocities on a truly titanic scales.

I'm honestly starting to think the whole "I'm a lawyer" thing is just a LARP. Trotsky was a LARP, perhaps.....

But it's a bundle of cells that's already formed into what will become a person.

I'm not religious but I don't believe in abortion other than in rape cases or if the child is facing extreme birth defects that would basically make it's life hell anyway.

If you think it's a person then what difference does rape make?

LOL, wut?

He believes abortion(the taking of life) is murder, and your rebuttal is that unless he's religious he can't have that stance? It's religion or...nihilism?

Brilliant take, Pan. Now do "rape". Can non-religious people comment on what fits that definition and why they oppose it, or must they not have any moral or ethical stance on it, because they don't believe a sky God is judging anyone for it?

Yeah, Pan is kinda falling apart in this thread.

If you think it's a person then what difference does rape make?

It's an area I can see both sides on, but I tend to think the mother shouldn't have to go through a pregnancy caused by a rape.

Ethically speaking, killing a new life because it has the potential to be inconvenient is ethically and morally horrifying.

It's more than an inconvenience, it's about a person's right to determine how their internal organs are used. I myself and I'm thinking most parents would gladly give up our body autonomy for our children but I don't think the ones that don't want to should be forced to by the government.

Last edited:
Eh I'm against abortion but I don't want them to overturn it. It will create so much more hate and divide in this everything is politized country already. Then DEM's for sure would pack that courts and GOP will counter ...

Eh I'm against abortion but I don't want them to overturn it. It will create so much more hate and divide in this everything is politized country already. Then DEM's for sure would pack that courts and GOP will counter ...

I agree it could be the spark that ignites the powder keg, but sometimes you have to do the hard thing because its right. Babies are being murdered. Its not their fault this country is so politically fucked up.

I agree it could be the spark that ignites the powder keg, but sometimes you have to do the hard thing because its right. Babies are being murdered. Its not their fault this country is so politically fucked up.
Babies aren't being murdered. If you want to do something constructive then donate to the actual children in this country that go hungry. I'm sure the majority of kids don't have an Xbox and are disillusioned they can't have a Playstation as well. Don't demonize parents that choose abortion because they can't feed the kids they have now and the myriad other good reasons they have for realizing having a baby wouldn't be in anyone's best interest.

Like the gun issue has been overtaken by far left and far right so has abortion.

We need sensible gun control not gun bans, background checks

We need abortion not allowed for every economic reason listed or so freely, but for valid reasons

But each side has gone full potato, you got those who want total abortion ban except to save a life, and those who want total gun bans or just about, or limiting guns to like 7 shots (lol) and then those wanting ´´constitutional´´ carry and no gun laws
This is where I stand. Abortion is wrong, everything about it is wrong. But I have to err on the side of pro choice cause I don't believe we can tell somebody under every circumstance what to do. But you don't just get to go around being a whore and then just killing your consequences . That's wrong. Abstinence Contraception and Adoption are 3 choices that don't involve killing something because of your shitty decision making.

Babies aren't being murdered. If you want to do something constructive then donate to the actual children in this country that go hungry. I'm sure the majority of kids don't have an Xbox and are disillusioned they can't have a Playstation as well. Don't demonize parents that choose abortion because they can't feed the kids they have now and the myriad other good reasons they have for realizing having a baby wouldn't be in anyone's best interest.
This.

I'm personally against it. But that's my choice and I can't have babies so my opinion is only somewhat relevant to the girls I am fucking if they value my opinion on the matter. But the choice is ultimately theirs.

What other people do with their bodies is their choice. Until a baby is developed to a certain stage and trimester, I don't consider it alive and no amount of arguing is going to convince me otherwise.

You want every Joe blow crack addict who gets knocked up by a heroin addict on the side to be forced to have the baby and then abandon them to the system and then give a mediocre effort as parents and give up?

Fuck no.

Quite frankly if we could give one time $500 cash offers out to convince lot of people to sterilize themselves, it would probably be a good thing.

Abortion is very important to the feminists and Leftists. The feminists want to have a "whore stage" and be able to have promiscuous sex while their stock is high with good looks which typically starts declining in a woman's late 20's (in general).

We should be paying people to get more abortions. Just look at the posts in this thread for reasons why.

Abortion is very important to the feminists and Leftists. The feminists want to have a "whore stage" and be able to have promiscuous sex while their stock is high with good looks which typically starts declining in a woman's late 20's (in general).
You just described a lot of dudes on both sides of the political fence too bub.

Only we don't have the risk of getting pregnant so we don't have to worry about it.

This is where I stand. Abortion is wrong, everything about it is wrong. But I have to err on the side of pro choice cause I don't believe we can tell somebody under every circumstance what to do. But you don't just get to go around being a whore and then just killing your consequences . That's wrong. Abstinence Contraception and Adoption are 3 choices that don't involve killing something because of your shitty decision making.

Abortion is not wrong for rape cases, or to save a life or if the baby will be so damaged it cant live without assistance. God deposits a soul upon birth not before it, Catholics are wrong on this scientifically as well. Yes it is killing human life but it is necessary in some cases. Any man opposing abortion in cases of rape I hope is reincarnated as an incel who goes to prison and has a hellish life (these men dont deserve happiness only pain). There is nothing more evil than projecting your sick ways onto a rape victim acting like you hold the high ground

What defines a baby ?
A baby is what comes out of a mother's vagina when she gives birth. At some point it's just semantics, 15 minutes earlier in the womb it was practically the same, but trying to follow that logic to conclude it was a baby at conception is just wrong.

And men can still sow their wild oats and go about their life without a concern in the world. It almost makes sense that women would fight for this right more than men. Nah, they're just whores...

A baby is what comes out of a mother's vagina when she gives birth. At some point it's just semantics, 15 minutes earlier in the womb it was practically the same, but trying to follow that logic to conclude it was a baby at conception is just wrong.
Ahh so out of the body. So abortions up until delivery are fine ?

Back