Missing some good survival movies

I just finished watching The Mountain Between Us a few minutes ago. It wasn't that great, but not the worst movie i've ever seen.

Into the wild
The way back

This was pretty bad.

Don't watch it.

Great performances, though.

0.jpg

Like plane crash in the forest/mountains

570_Rupert-Grint-in-new-Into-the-White-clip-7189.jpg

Norway, WWII: A group of British and German soldiers find themselves stranded in the wilderness after an aircraft battle. Finding shelter in the same cabin, they realize the only way to survive the winter is to place the rules of war aside.

Leave No Trace is about a troubled veteran (Ben Foster) and his daughter who live off the grid in the Oregon wilderness. It's not necessarily only about survival, but it has plenty of those aspects. From the director of Winter's Bone. I'd recommend it and it gets terrific reviews.

p15193834_v_v8_ab.jpg

How about the cinematic masterpiece known as
Tremors 6: A Cold Day in Hell
Movie is supposed to take place in the snow, but it’s actually shot in sand lol.

Leave No Trace is about a troubled veteran (Ben Foster) and his daughter who live off the grid in the Oregon wilderness. It's not necessarily only about survival, but it has plenty of those aspects. From the director of Winter's Bone. I'd recommend it and it gets terrific reviews.

p15193834_v_v8_ab.jpg

This movie doo[x2]
Ben Foster good in everything
Movie not good at movie
The Survivalist doo doo like this movie doo[x2] in exactly the same genre in exactly the same way
Doo everywhere

Southern Comfort, Deliverance, 127 Hours and Touching The Void... but like you haven't already seen them. :rolleyes:
Good call on Southern Comfort! Damn I haven't thought of that movie in like 30 years!

Surviving the Game is a great one, IMHO...

The Edge is pretty good, even though it's an older movie.

Lone Survivor is such an underrated film. Quality.

Back