Missing some good survival movies

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Especially in snow scenery. Like plane crash in the forest/mountains, survivor, building shed, hunting. No need super crazy plot to it. Things like that are always highly watchable.

Man in Wilderness with Richard Harris

First Blood

All is Lost

Alive

The Revenant

Jeremiah Johnson

The Edge

Killing Season with DeNiro and Travolta just to laugh at Travolta. Sounds like a Russian guy trying to do a John Travolta imitation lol.

Ravenous
The Edge
Behind Enemy Lines
Centurion

Have you seen Misery? This guy had to survive this crazy bitch

Misery-1990-Movie-Scene-1024x576.jpg

Killing Season with DeNiro and Travolta just to laugh at Travolta. Sounds like a Russian guy trying to do a John Travolta imitation lol.

Ravenous
The Edge
Behind Enemy Lines
Centurion

I agree. Killing Season is some laugh mainly due to Travolta hamming the fuck out of that ridiculous accent. <45>

This isn't exactly what you want. It's about a man surviving in the wilderness, his way of life and how it's incompatible with modern society. But it's a classic film from a GOAT director and takes place in Siberia

dersu-uzala-the-hunter-movie-poster-1977-1020214230.jpg

The Thing technically meets your criteria. Even if it doesn't, it's The Thing. Always worth watching.

Southern Comfort, Deliverance, 127 Hours and Touching The Void... but like you haven't already seen them. :rolleyes:

This isn't exactly what you want. It's about a man surviving in the wilderness, his way of life and how it's incompatible with modern society. But it's a classic film from a GOAT director and takes place in Siberia

WIll give it a go

I agree. Killing Season is some laugh mainly due to Travolta hamming the fuck out of that ridiculous accent. <45>
lol I got a friend who loves the shit out of it. he puts it on all the time in the background while doing housework and shit instead of music.

Especially in snow scenery. Like plane crash in the forest/mountains, survivor, building shed, hunting. No need super crazy plot to it. Things like that are always highly watchable.

The Survivalist
Cut Throats Nine

Damn good film.

I shall also suggest this:
Letter-Never-Sent.jpg

The Road (2009)

It's post apocalyptic but I've seen it twice and it's a quality survival movie

Back