miss the old intro, the old sponsors,banner... The "it was better before" syndrome?

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

That intro was orgasmic.

We need a right balance between the past of the ufc and his future (reebook for example) imo.
Or im being too conservative? Utopian?

Last edited:
trainingmask.jpg

Old school UFC was better.

I thought the gladiator and bring the pain were starting to get really old.

If you miss old advertisements just start clicking on every internet banner you see and wallow in your nostalgia.

Imo pride had the coolest intros, if only for the wtf aspect. They did a much better job than UFC to make it feel like a show, they took the good aspects of pro wrestling.

Love how awkward the fighters feel when the dude wearing the diaper announce each. <18>

I liked the big WWE style entrances. Tito had a really cool one once

I hope face the pain never leaves. I certainly didn't mind the gladiator but I'm not mad that random guy is gone.

What really piss me off though....was that new remix version of face the pain without the vocals.

I thought the gladiator and bring the pain were starting to get really old.
i'm a couple of tiers below casual now,when did they stop using the gladiator and ''face the pain''

I also don't like the way basically Goldberg and Rogan are the only ones that ever speak on camera.

Throw in some interviews with celebrities, fans, other fighters.

Show some backstage stuff other than a guy lamely hitting the mitts on cue

Put a little more production into the show

I also don't like the way basically Goldberg and Rogan are the only ones that ever speak on camera.

Throw in some interviews with celebrities, fans, other fighters.

Show some backstage stuff other than a guy lamely hitting the mitts on cue

Put a little more production into the show

Yeah i dnt understand why the ufc are not innovating

i'm a couple of tiers below casual now,when did they stop using the gladiator and ''face the pain''
At some point a few years ago, maybe the fox deal, they started showing the one with classic fight moments blurrying from one to another. Maybe they still use gladiator for some events though, i don't watch em all anymore.

Back