Miss Philippines Megan Young crowned Miss World 2013 in Bali

What's a Filipina supposed to look like?

One of my favorite thing about visiting the PI is that the women run the full gamut from almost white Euro looking to almost Han Chinese to straight SE Asian and everything inbetween.

Beats the fuck out of the same generic pale plastic face I see here in Korea.

Yeah, true. Filipinos descended from Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Aeta (natives) and also have some Spanish blood. There is no singular "Filipino look"... It helps if people actually visit the Philippines before making any conclusions.

lorenzof.gif

OP pics do her no justice. Post her Instagram pics, I can't figure out how from my phone.

What's a Filipina supposed to look like?

One of my favorite thing about visiting the PI is that the women run the full gamut from almost white Euro looking to almost Han Chinese to straight SE Asian and everything inbetween.

Beats the fuck out of the same generic pale plastic face I see here in Korea.

LOL. Yes there is more diversity. Unfortunately, only 0.5% are attractive.

I would rather stay in a place where there is a higher percentage of attractive women than a diversified spectrum of unattractive. But that's just me.

She bears some resemblance to Maria Ozawa in some of those pics.

Not to mention heavily fueled by a terribly shallow media machine. They even have these body washes and soaps with that papaya enzyme and makes skin whiter.

To hell with all that nonsense.

(Yours truly is a bitter, mocha-complexioned Filipino Sherbro).

The white filipinas are prettier.

I like it when Filipinas have that mixed look. She looks nice and with a name like Megan Young she could be anything. :icon_lol:

Bee living in Hawaii for the past 8 year, most of the hottest woman I met here have Filipino in them. Just like this Megan

Back