Miss Philippines Megan Young crowned Miss World 2013 in Bali

ethanfranklin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
_70169033_019470429-1.jpg

160913_Beach_03.jpg

Story - The 2013 Miss World pageant has been won by Miss Philippines, Megan Young, on the Indonesian island of Bali.

US-born Ms Young, 23, beat 126 other contestants and pledged to be "the best Miss World ever".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24317798

Comment - Would hit.

would burgle

how do you go about being the "best miss world ever"?

Miss x is a joke
sandra bullock looks hotter than any miss (sh1t)

Her Caucasian half is very prominent. I'm sure the Filipino media is going ape shit for her, for that reason.

"So mestizo!!!"

Just do what the rest of them do.

Theyre all the best one ever.

Do you mean you actually read the article ?

i don't really know what reigning miss worlds do tbh, other than stand about and look pretty.

if by "article" you mean the two lines of text you wrote, then yes i read it!

Her Caucasian half is very prominent. I'm sure the Filipino media is going ape shit for her, for that reason.

"So mestizo!!!"

Most Filipina celebs (the good looking ones) are mestizas. :icon_chee

Most Filipina celebs (the good looking ones) are mestizas. :icon_chee

Oh yeah. I remember there was one really dark chick who I think was from the south. It also seemed like they made fun of her quite a bit. She may have been playing the maid on soap operas, and she was on a variety show. Sound familiar?

She was young; I'm not talking about Pokwan (sp?).

Miss x is a joke
sandra bullock looks hotter than any miss (sh1t)

I'm guessing this is your type of woman (based on the thread you created on Moroccan Women)

Burca-3.jpg

I have no interest in such superficiality

There are tons of Filipinos in my state now, and NONE of them look like that. Not even close.

Ok.. She's not ugly. You can find girls that hot just about everywhere tbh. Young girls (16-30) are often very hot, as hot as this girl. I prefer a bigger butt and boobs.

Oh yeah. I remember there was one really dark chick who I think was from the south. It also seemed like they made fun of her quite a bit. She may have been playing the maid on soap operas, and she was on a variety show. Sound familiar?

Patani (if she was young)? Or Whitney Tyson (if older, a play on Whitney Houston's name)?

Ok.. She's not ugly. You can find girls that hot just about everywhere tbh. Young girls (16-30) are often very hot, as hot as this girl. I prefer a bigger butt and boobs.

The same applies to every beauty contest winner ever...

Don't have TFC or GMA Pinoy so I dunno who it is.

Back