Social Miss Michigan stripped of title for controversial conservative Tweets

she Looks like the Asian version of skeletor

Those type of chicks thinks their shit doesn’t stink. So many of them here in SoCal .

Koreans are super racist also.
Perhaps they are super racist but according to several studies, Blacks and Hispanics are far more antisemitic compared to Whites and Asians.

She complained about a try on a hijab day no one was forcing her to wear shit.

The tyranical left showing their true colors again. I'm starting to think they believe women should wear hijabs or at least try them on every Islamic appreciation month(s).

This women needs cultural sensitivity training right guys? Otherwise she's an embarrassment to the organization!

We don't start riots we end them

lariots.jpg

<mma4>
Smart enough to add crenelations to their building too.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/crenellation

And left wants to ban guns and leave us at the mercy of their hordes.

It's already happening. more and more of my Asian kin are waking up to this bullshit.

Not according to any measurable statistic. I think you're holding onto some false hope with that.

They are actually moving away from Republicans and towards Democrats. Across the board, and across ethnic Asian groups, Asian voters report agreeing with Democrat policies.

It's hard to get super reliable statistics on voting habits. But we do know for sure that Asians as a group vote heavily Democrat. It was reported that something like 77% of the Asian vote went to Democrats during the 2018 midterm election.

FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divides.png

Here is how the vote broke down during 2016 by specific subgroup:

naas16_post_presidentialvote_ethnicity.png

Polls are polls, and there could be some margin of error of course. But I think it at least paints a clear picture of the tendencies of each group

Here is a break down of each issue:

Other notes of importance in the survey include:

• Party Prospects in 2018 Midterms: Democratic Party candidates enjoy strong advantages among Asian American voters when compared to Republican candidates, both in U.S. Senate races (52%-28%) and in House races (50%-28%). Vietnamese American voters prefer Republican candidates in House races, and Filipino voters outside of California have a slight preference for Republican Senate candidates.
  • Party Favorability: Asian American registered voters hold a net unfavorable view of the Republican Party, with 52% viewing the party unfavorably and 34% viewing it favorably. At the same time, Asian American registered voters give the Democratic Party a large net favorable rating (58%-28%).
  • Government Services: Asian Americans continue to support bigger government providing more services, including health care access for undocumented immigrants, over smaller government providing fewer services (44% versus 24%, see Table 6). And this support is consistent across ethnic groups, including among groups like Vietnamese Americans who are Republican-leaning.
  • Pathway to Citizenship: 64% of Asian Americans support, and 20% oppose, a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants. Support for this policy is consistent across the board, including among Asian American Republicans.
  • Affirmative Action: 58% of Asian Americans think affirmative action programs designed to increase the number of black and minority students on college campuses are a “good thing,” and an even larger 66% favor affirmative action programs designed to help African Americans, women, and other minorities get better access to higher education.
  • Gun Control: Gun control has strong and consistent support among Asian Americans. By a nearly a 7-to-1 ratio, Asian American registered voters favor stricter gun laws in the United States, with net support strongest among Chinese Americans and the foreign born. And, while Democrats show the strongest support, even Asian American Republicans favor stricter gun laws.

Wow. You go from this:

Good. She didn't adhere to the standards they expect.

I don't give a fuck about her conservative victim play.

To this:

Pull your head out of your ass and try getting some fresh air.

It'll do you wonders.

What exactly did she do that wasn't up to some arbitrary standard?

Leftists don't like us....they are not our friends...not our allies....they are fu*king racist. look at this thread...look at how hard these scum are coming down on this Chinese girl.

Asians are majority leftists by every measurable statistic we have. As a whole, they are one of the most reliably left groups in the entire country, along with Jewish people and African Americans. Asians vote left at higher rates than Hispanics.

Asians are majority leftists by every measurable statistic we have. As a whole, they are one of the most reliably left groups in the entire country, along with Jewish people and African Americans. Asians vote left at higher rates than Hispanics.

the tide will turn. especially with the shit going down in our universities.

now tell me...what do you think of the OP?

Not according to any measurable statistic. I think you're holding onto some false hope with that.

They are actually moving away from Republicans and towards Democrats. Across the board, and across ethnic Asian groups, Asian voters report agreeing with Democrat policies.

Here is a break down of each issue:

The left is only just starting to turn on Asians, once they do Asians will want nothing to do with the left. Give it time.(lol beaten to it again)

The Chinese understand how dangerous leftism is for a country which is why they've rejected it.

Strange looking woman but more attractive than Miss Texas 2019. They ditch the swimsuit competition and force them to wear hijabs. No agenda there
WTF!?!?
She looks like Keenan Thompson in drag.

Could you imagine if she was forced to adhere to any Christian practices? @BarryDillon and @zebby23 would be foaming at the mouths in rage.

Why the fuck should any non-Muslim ever have to wear a hijab?

Because that is what us Libs are shooting for. A 100% muslim caliphate right here at home. Unfortunately that includes wearing a hijab, even the men

Could you imagine if she was forced to adhere to any Christian practices? @BarryDillon and @zebby23 would be foaming at the mouths in rage.

I'm sickened that religion forces anyone to do anything. It's fun playing the Islam is the same game because it gets you guys all riled up. Now, go put on your hijab

Asians will realize that they are losing intersectional status. Just like the Jews are shocked they are now lumped in with whites. They are losing their protected status.

The horde is coming. But it’s nothing we can’t handle.
How your scattershot garbage posts get likes is beyond my understanding.

Ah shit, I take back anything I said in defense of this white nationalist.
Edit* more picture more better?
8A2EF52F-C31C-4DDF-9491-70F18AAF15AA.jpeg

Last edited:
the tide will turn. especially with the shit going down in our universities.

I think you're focused too heavily on identity politics, while the majority of Asians report voting according to the policies. They prefer the Democrats on all policies, and it's only moving more towards the Democrats.

And if we are relying on identity politics, Trump is ruining any progress Republicans hoped to have made, as evidenced by the 2018 midterm election statistics.

now tell me...what do you think of the OP?

Sounds like she was being too controversial for what her role demanded. The Tweets she sent out would get a lot of people fired in their place of work, let alone a very shallow public image position like she held.

One of the earlier tweets in question said, “Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others.”

^ Yeah, that's just not her role as Miss Michigan. She is not there to publicly scold blacks about violence like she is their parental figure. Seems pretty obvious to me that stuff like that is not what a cooperation, that relies in part on black viewership, would want from the face of their organization.

But now she can definitely get a job at Fox News making way more money, so in the end it should be a win for her. She can definitely turn this into a massive positive for her career. There is a huge audience out there for people like her. Hell, she could probably take off just by making a political Youtube channel. If that reverend guy who says "beta" a lot can do it, she obviously can too.

I'm sickened that religion forces anyone to do anything. It's fun playing the Islam is the same game because it gets you guys all riled up. Now, go put on your hijab

If a right wing poster did what you are doing now the left would get him banned. They'd cry like the miserable babies that they are.

Back