Social Miss Michigan stripped of title for controversial conservative Tweets

Again, it's not really about her as a person whether we like her or not. It's about what type of country we have and want to continue to have. We didn't see this under Reagan or Bush. This is a scary new Republican Party under Trump. He's the reason why I mentally left the Republican Party after he took over and the reason why I will soon officially leave the party. At least he inadvertently taught me some valuable lessons which I will never forget and I expect to stay on the left for life...

Yes. Die your hair blue and villify every white person you see.

Good call! So morally high ground of you!

<LikeReally5>

Which has been more frightening to you recently - Chants, or Antifa's actions?

Don't you understand the media would be doing this to every Republican that will ever be in the White House for now on? Making them seem like they're 'the worst ever?'

This is the same treatment Cruz would have received.

And don't think if Trump steps down for whatever reason they'd give Pence a break.

So, chill out. Everything is going fine, and if you'd stop watching CNN and MSNBC you'd realise it.
Gear, you've probably seen me take shit on here from my fellow lefties sometimes because of how much I oppose Antifa and the regressive left in general and I've never backed down on that. I'm going to oppose Trump and his ilk the same way when I feel he's wrong. This is absolutely wrong and it sets a horrible precedent. This is how fascism starts and Trump is completely amoral and willing to send us to hell for his own personal gain. The coward even threw his own supporters under the bus after he caught heat for the chant which was merely mirroring his own words. Not only does he lack the courage of his convictions, he doesn't even have them to begin with. He is not a true leader, he is a self-serving conman.

It's already happening. more and more of my Asian kin are waking up to this bullshit.
It's funny how some Asians have latched onto the white supremacy crowd and adopted their ways. It's not gonna work out for you.

This is true and it's part of why I left the left years ago before being driven back by Trump and where he's taken the right. If a more libertarian right had emerged, I probably would have stayed on the right. But I'm pretty disgusted by the nationalist populist right which is ruling right now.

Once again, you're watching way too much MSNBC and CNN.

Trump isn't driving Republicans further to the right, that's just what the MSM wants you to believe. What you should be far more concerned about is how he's driven the Democrats to the bat-shit-crazy far-left.

Trump has united Republicans, Conservatives, right-leaning Moderates, Independents, and Libertarians by fighting back against the media, who all HATE the MSM with a passion.

All of those groups have had multiple issues with Trump throughout both his candidate campaign, nominee campaign, and first term. But, while not forgetting those issues, acknowledge he's been doing far more things right than wrong.

In other words Jackie, Trump isn't turning his supporters into extremists. We're the same we have been for a very long time.

Yes. Die your hair blue and villify every white person you see.

Good call! So morally high ground of you!
Literally what are you talking about? This is a completely nonsensical post which I would have thought was beneath you before this thread. It's sad that you seem to be a Trump sycophant who will follow that asshole into the depths of hell. The cowardly cocksucker couldn't even take responsibility or back his supporters when he caught heat for the chant. Fucking pathetic!

Gear, you've probably seen me take shit on here from my fellow lefties sometimes because of how much I oppose Antifa and the regressive left in general and I've never backed down on that. I'm going to oppose Trump and his ilk the same way when I feel he's wrong. This is absolutely wrong and it sets a horrible precedent. This is how fascism starts and Trump is completely amoral and willing to send us to hell for his own personal gain. The coward even threw his own supporters under the bus after he caught heat for the chant which was merely mirroring his own words. Not only does he lack the courage of his convictions, he doesn't even have them to begin with. He is not a true leader, he is a self-serving conman.

Jackie, what specific moves has Trump made in the 29 months that justifies the accusations he is a 'fascist?' Because there'd be many moves a fascist President would have made by now in terms of getting what Trump wants to get done, but he hasn't.

And in 16 months you're going to have a choice to make on who to vote for.

*Trump
*Stay Home.
*(Far-Left Democrat Nominee), Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Ilhan Omar, and whatever Democrat figureheads Antifa members want you to vote for.

Once again, you're watching way too much MSNBC and CNN.

Trump isn't driving Republicans further to the right, that's just what the MSM wants you to believe. What you should be far more concerned about is how he's driven the Democrats to the bat-shit-crazy far-left.

Trump has united Republicans, Conservatives, right-leaning Moderates, Independents, and Libertarians by fighting back against the media, who all HATE the MSM with a passion.

All of those groups have had multiple issues with Trump throughout both his candidate campaign, nominee campaign, and first term. But, while not forgetting those issues, acknowledge he's been doing far more things right than wrong.

In other words Jackie, Trump isn't turning his supporters into extremists. We're the same we have been for a very long time.
Make no mistake about it, the mainstream media absolutely sucks, including MSNBC and CNN. And the real left realizes this. I would actually argue that Fox News treated Bernie more fairly and selected a much better audience of authentic Democratic voters for his town hall with them than CNN did. I actually agree with Trump about the media being the enemy of the people, and my dad who is also a Bernie supporter agrees with that too. CNN is glorified fake news at this point and Rachel Maddow is the corporate news Alex Jones with her ridiculous conspiracy theories and modern day red baiting about Russia.

Hmm, OP seems to have lied his ass off too. Bad showing.

We aren't latching on to shit...

We just have identified what you leftists are all about.
Is there some secret hivemind I should be aware of? Your little Miss Michigan sounds like quite the recalcitrant one.

Make no mistake about it, the mainstream media absolutely sucks, including MSNBC and CNN. And the real left realizes this. I would actually argue that Fox News treated Bernie more fairly and selected a much better audience of authentic Democratic voters for his town hall with them than CNN did.I actually agree with Trump about the media being the enemy of the people, and my dad who is also a Bernie supporter agrees with that too. CNN is glorified fake news at this point and Rachel Maddow is the corporate news Alex Jones with her ridiculous conspiracy theories and modern day red baiting about Russia.

That's because FoxNews is obviously making a play towards former CNN audiences.

I stopped watching FoxNews in 2015 after I realised their obvious bias in favor Jeb Bush. o_O

As far as I'm concerned, all cable news is 'Info-Tainment,' with obvious manipulations of who they want you to vote for. Its condescending.

What's your opinion of Tim Pool?

Jackie, what specific moves has Trump made in the 29 months that justifies the accusations he is a 'fascist?' Because there'd be many moves a fascist President would have made by now in terms of getting what Trump wants to get done, but he hasn't.

And in 16 months you're going to have a choice to make on who to vote for.

*Trump
*Stay Home.
*(Far-Left Democrat Nominee), Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Ilhan Omar, and whatever Democrat figureheads Antifa members want you to vote for.
Trump isn't a particularly ideological person. He's dangerous because he's basically completely amoral and isn't interested in being a true leader, he just lusts for authoritarian control. He'd be more dangerous if he was smarter and more organized and disciplined and frankly younger and sharper. Inside sources have stated that he often orders people to do illegal things and they placate him and then don't do it and then he forgets. He is not intellectually curious, he has a small attention span and seems to have suffered a cognitive decline based on old interviews where he's considerably more coherent and articulate.

I plan on voting for Bernie in my state primary. I live in a solid blue state now so don't feel forced to vote for a candidate I don't like in the general election. Trump has already passed bad policy and his rhetoric is horrible for the country. I want to see him voted out before he can do even more damage...

Again, it's not really about her as a person whether we like her or not. It's about what type of country we have and want to continue to have. We didn't see this under Reagan or Bush. This is a scary new Republican Party under Trump. He's the reason why I mentally left the Republican Party after he took over and the reason why I will soon officially leave the party. At least he inadvertently taught me some valuable lessons which I will never forget and I expect to stay on the left for life...
giphy.gif

You’ve fallen to left wing propaganda!

That's because FoxNews is obviously making a play towards former CNN audiences.

I stopped watching FoxNews in 2015 after I realised their obvious bias in favor Jeb Bush. o_O

As far as I'm concerned, all cable news is 'Info-Tainment,' with obvious manipulations of who they want you to vote for. Its condescending.

What's your opinion of Tim Pool?
I like Tim, I think he's a good guy. I think his stated beliefs are pretty genuine. I've been a big fan of his at points, especially in the past. I've agreed with a lot of his criticisms of the regressive left. More recently, he seems to be going more to the right while I'm going left. He's a businessman and he seems to be pandering more and more to the right because that's the base of his audience. I find his content less enjoyable than I used to, but I still watch some of it and agree with some of it, but not nearly as much as I used to. I wish him and other independent media well.

giphy.gif

You’ve fallen to left wing propaganda!
No, I actually watched Trump speak at that rally with the crowd chanting and that was my raw reaction. I knew what I was watching when I saw it. It was a low moment in our recent history and I don't like where this seems to be headed...

Trump isn't pushing people on the right even further to the right.

Liberals are doing that with their crazy shit and it has nothing to do with Trump.

Back