Misha Koklyaev 2,221 lbs / 1007.5 kgs Raw

dinpappa

Purple Belt
Reaction score

Tried searching, sorry if repost. But this is damn impressive and unreal!

lol I just came on to see if anyone had posted this yet. That squat is incredibly impressive, and he (at least to me) looks like he has the potential for more if he wanted to.

at all lifts it seemed like ha has more in him, very impressive indeed!

Last edited:
Pretty beast especially since it seemed like he could probably do more.

So is it 2,221 lbs combined on the 3 lifts? Anyone know how much each was individually?

Pretty beast especially since it seemed like he could probably do more.

So is it 2,221 lbs combined on the 3 lifts? Anyone know how much each was individually?

The lifts were:

Squat: 360 kg = 794 lbs
Bench: 230 kg = 507 lbs
Deadlift: 417,5 kg = 920 lbs

It says the weight before each lift if you watch the video

Looks like he uses a pretty narrow grip on Bench. Impressive.

I never get why people comment on bench grip as if benching with a narrower grip is somehow more impressive.

Pretty awesome speed on all the lifts.

Flame me if you must but how is this considered raw? Isn't that a squat suit? I guess I can't tell a squat suit from a singlet. I know he was wearing rehbands. As long as it is not raps it is still considered raw right?

Pretty awesome speed on all the lifts.

Flame me if you must but how is this considered raw? Isn't that a squat suit? I guess I can't tell a squat suit from a singlet. I know he was wearing rehbands. As long as it is not raps it is still considered raw right?

1. Singlet.

2. It was raw.

3. Knee wraps are generally also considered raw. It's either simply called raw, or specified as "raw (with knee wraps)".

That's amazing. It's crazy how he's so good at absolutely everything one can do with a barbell. He's a great powerlifter and a great weightlifter.

That's amazing. It's crazy how he's so good at absolutely everything one can do with a barbell. He's a great powerlifter and a great weightlifter.

Hasn't he also had great success in strongman competitions and the highland games?

Dude's a savage.

To me a narrower grip is more impressive because the ROM is greater and hence the lift is of greater difficulty.

To me a narrower grip is more impressive because the ROM is greater and hence the lift is of greater difficulty.

But a person's particular body structure could make it easier. I highly doubt he is using a close-grip just to show off. It's pretty safe to assume he uses that grip because he is stronger with that grip, over all the others. The only other option would be injuries preventing him from using a wide-grip.

Back