Misfortunes happen

I’ve looked in a few threads about this and cannot find a reason why he pulled out? Has a reason been given?

He hasn't been injured for a long time. His fights that were cancelled, either the opponent pulled out or he did. The one time being when abdulmanap passed and this time being the other
Well yeah I guess that true. Guy just doesn’t seem to make it to the cage.

I remember sherdoggers claiming Khabib's career is done and he will never sniff a title shot in his career after the tiramisu debacle. There were legit retards that thought UFC will cut an undefeated fighter of his caliber because he fucked up. A lot of people here have achieved nothing of significance in their life and somehow they think somebody like Khabib or even Islam have to play by the same rules.

Islam will get his next fight and if he dominates nobody that matters would give a fuck this even happened.

Well yeah I guess that true. Guy just doesn’t seem to make it to the cage.

He fought twice last year.

This year he had bad luck but its not his fault:

- him and Kevin Lee wanted to fight but the UFC didn't allow it

- his fight with Hernandez in April got cancelled because of COVID-19 travel restrictions

- his return was delayed with the loss of their coach

- first date with RDA was cancelled because RDA got COVID

- next date with RDA is cancelled due to injury

"The thing itself was no misfortune at all; to endure it and prevail is great good fortune." - Marcus Aurelius

Don't make me bump up all the threads you haters made on an injured Khabib from 2014-2016 and the whole tiramisu thing of 2017

Learn from the lesson Khabib provided to you bums for free lol

Wishing speedy recovery to future LW Champion Islam Makhachev!

Islam Bless

View attachment 813350

<DCrying>

Cries that nobody what’s to fight him, then pulls out repeatedly...post anything and everything you want, it doesn’t change the facts.

<Dany07>

Islam has had circumstances beyond his control this year. The pandemic caused his fight with Hernandez to get cancelled. His return got delayed with Abdulmamap's passing. And when he was ready RDA was not and now vice versa.

No one in the LW top 15 is booked right now so there should be lots of options for his next fight as long as they don't continue to duck him.

Give up on the duck call .

Makhachev was expected to face Drew Dober on April 16, 2016, at UFC on Fox 19.[18] After the weigh ins, the UFC announced that Makhachev had failed an out-of-competition drug screening, testing positive for the banned anti-ischemic meldonium. The match was cancelled.

Makhachev was expected to face Michel Prazeres on September 2, 2017 at UFC Fight Night 115.[25] However, Makhachev pulled out of the fight in the beginning of August citing a religious reason, and he was replaced by Mads Burnell.[26]

Makhachev was expected to face Francisco Trinaldo on January 26, 2019 at UFC 233.[31] However, it was reported on November 11, 2018 Makhachev was pulled out from the event due to undisclosed reason and he was replaced by Alexander Hernandez.[32]

He's been in the ufc for 5 years. Has had 7 fights. Another four have been made yet fallen through due to Islam being injured and other reasons. I'm not blaming him for the covid misses though. But who in their right mind is going to take that fight when he pulls out every 2nd fight. What's the point in accepting a fight with him?

Give up on the duck calls. It's just sad now

The difference is khabib never got knocked out in the first round

YKGxA1.gif

It’s one thing to pull out constantly and always deliver. It’s another to make us wait when your on this level

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Being mean? He called for him to have his face disfigured. That’s dangerous talk from a guy like Khabib, a guy who millions of young Muslims look up to to set an example.
He called upon his God to punish macronni. If you don't believe his God exist than you have nothing to worry about :D

And that's not even the issue. The issue is Mahkor being a salty loser and crying about it on and on in countless threads.

He called upon his God to punish macronni. If you don't believe his God exist than you have nothing to worry about :D

And that's not even the issue. The issue is Mahkor being a salty loser and crying about it on and on in countless threads.

Whatever way you want to spin it, he called for violence against a politician because someone drew a picture. If you don’t see how wrong that is then you’re part of the problem.

Whatever way you want to spin it, he called for violence against a politician because someone drew a picture. If you don’t see how wrong that is then you’re part of the problem.
That's not a call for violence. And Instagram would have taken that shit down if it was.

People call out for horrible things to happen to politician every day

Khabib didn't atleast pull a Kathy Griffin lol

That's not a call for violence. And Instagram would have taken that shit down if it was.

People call out for horrible things to happen to politician every day

Khabib didn't atleast pull a Kathy Griffin lol

So I take it where you’re from people just mangle each others faces all the time. They do it to say hello. How is it not violence? I think you’re just stupid. This conversation is over.

So I take it where you’re from people just mangle each others faces all the time. They do it to say hello. How is it not violence? I think you’re just stupid. This conversation is over.
Are you from the USA?
Cause than they call for Presidents and Dr. Fauci to be beheaded.

Yes this convo is indeed over

You are the one who deserve to have your face disfigured, thinking like that. Khabib was totally wrong on that one and you agree with him? Come on.

You is the one who deserve to have your face disfigured, thinking like that. Khabib was totally wrong on that one and you agree with him? Come on.
Who says I agree?
I am just correcting fools that are taking what he said even worse than it already is.

You guys are taking this way to personal it seems

I will never stop reminding Islam fanboys that he ducked Kevin Lee.

Islam didn't duck. Kevin wanted to fight earlier.

Whether or not Islam has an infection or if it is a failed weight cut, I am really bummed RDA vs. Islam is off...for now...

Don't make me bump up all the threads you haters made on an injured Khabib from 2014-2016 and the whole tiramisu thing of 2017

Learn from the lesson Khabib provided to you bums for free lol

Wishing speedy recovery to future LW Champion Islam Makhachev!

Islam Bless

View attachment 813350
Like your birth. You delusional tards.

Back